Kodak cx 7430

Old July 19th 05, 07:37 PM

Default Kodak cx 7430

I've lost the USB cable for the above. Anyone able to tell me exactly
what I need to order please?

TIA

Old July 19th 05, 09:26 PM
Rolf Egil Sølvik

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:37:48, F wrote:

I've lost the USB cable for the above. Anyone able to tell me exactly
what I need to order please?

Isn't it a standard USB interface cable? Like this one:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search
Old July 19th 05, 09:53 PM
Ronald Baird

Greetings TIA,

Sorry you lost the cable, I know how frustrating that can be. Not to worry,
though, you can get another from local sources selling Kodak cameras, or
directly from the Kodak Web store. Go to the following URL

http://www.kodak.com/go/shop

On that site choose your camera and a list of accessories will display.
Choose the cable for your camera. This USB cable connects your digital
camera, camera dock, or printer dock to the USB port on your PC or MACINTOSH
computer, enabling you to transfer pictures or other data between the
computer and the attached device. Our price (US$): $14.95 In stock | Item
# 8539249.

Talk to you soon,

Let me know if you need help.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Old July 19th 05, 11:51 PM
CSM1

Hello Ronald Baird,

You said "Greetings TIA" which is Net Jargon for "Thanks In Advance".

The User was "F".

Thank you for watching for Kodak issues on the Newsgroups.

http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Old July 20th 05, 04:30 PM
Ronald Baird

Greetings Rolf,

The cable you shared is one in the same with the reference I sent to you.
Same cable but at a different location. You should be all set with it.

Talk to you soon, Rolf,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Old July 20th 05, 04:31 PM
Ronald Baird

Greetings CSM1,

Thanks for the clarity. Saw the TIA and thought that was the name.
Appreciate the feedback.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Old July 21st 05, 11:14 PM

On 19/07/2005 21:26 Rolf Egil Sølvik wrote:

Isn't it a standard USB interface cable? Like this one:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

That's the one! USB A to 4-Pin Mini-B.

Thanks to all who responded.