how to get this kind of colors

Old August 13th 04, 12:44 PM
aladin07

Default how to get this kind of colors

hi

at the bigining forgive me my english

I would like to ask how can I get this kind of colors ( like on this photo
below )
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/d...04/img0052.jpg
I know that this colors are a little not natural but I like it
I tried to do it in many ways using some photoshop actions, setting
different saturation
contrast, brightness and also using different RAW converters but I still do
have this
type of colors.
please help me how can I get it?
it took me a lot of time but I do not have any results.
thanks all of You

Old August 13th 04, 01:29 PM
Steve B

Velvia action? I've got a Velvia script for Paint Shop Pro that gives these
bold colours without messing up things like skin tones, so I expect there are
similar actions for Photoshop.

Old August 13th 04, 01:38 PM
David Littlewood

In article , aladin07
writes
hi

at the bigining forgive me my english

I would like to ask how can I get this kind of colors ( like on this photo
below )
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/d...04/img0052.jpg
I know that this colors are a little not natural but I like it
I tried to do it in many ways using some photoshop actions, setting
different saturation
contrast, brightness and also using different RAW converters but I still do
have this
type of colors.
please help me how can I get it?
it took me a lot of time but I do not have any results.
thanks all of You

Looks fairly normal to me - a nice bright day and a good contrasty lens.
In what way do your normal efforts fail to match this?

David
--
David Littlewood
Old August 13th 04, 02:15 PM
John Bean

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:44:40 +0200, aladin07 wrote:

hi

at the bigining forgive me my english

I would like to ask how can I get this kind of colors ( like on this photo
below )
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/d...04/img0052.jpg
I know that this colors are a little not natural but I like it
I tried to do it in many ways using some photoshop actions, setting
different saturation
contrast, brightness and also using different RAW converters but I still do
have this
type of colors.
please help me how can I get it?
it took me a lot of time but I do not have any results.
thanks all of You

I suspect that this picture was taken with a Sigma SD9/10. The Foveon sensor
produces the same "look" as this.

--
John Bean

Work is the curse of the drinking classes (Oscar Wilde)

Old August 13th 04, 02:15 PM
aladin07

hi David

I know that they are not correct and natural
this photography was made using D100
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/d...04/img0100.jpg
when I do exactly the same picture ( usind 10D ) as author of this photo
the colors were diffrent. my was a little bit warmer but I think that is not
all.
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/j...04/img0007.jpg
for example look at the grass color on the left side ( I not saying
about the sharpness )
there something more about this but I do not know what and I am sure
that it does not matter that those are diffrent cameras.
when I saw other photos made by D100 theirs colors were pretty close to my.
so I think it dippends on the digital darkroom but I do not know what to
do
to get this kind of effect.
look at this gallery and I think that You will say that the colors are
starnge
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/g...?id=1092207971

for example for me when I am looking at this photo
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/d...04/img0003.jpg
I can say that it is cold but the saturation is quite high - if it is
possible in the same time
I think that if I would do it it would be much grayer in the same conditions
and the same
exposition

may be You can explain it to me

Old August 13th 04, 02:18 PM
aladin07

no all of them are made by D100 - I know that author

Old August 13th 04, 02:24 PM
John Bean

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:18:13 +0200, aladin07 wrote:

no all of them are made by D100 - I know that author

Then ask him how he does it :-)

--
John Bean

There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home (Ken
Olsen, DEC, 1977)