[PICS] Fearington Village in Infrared

Old February 11th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [PICS] Fearington Village in Infrared

Finally had a nice day out with the Infrared modified 20D

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/IR/...tonVillage.htm
Old February 11th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

Default Fearington Village in Infrared

On Feb 11, 5:37*pm, JimKramer wrote:
Finally had a nice day out with the Infrared modified 20D

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/IR/...tonVillage.htm

Great work Jim! It's great to see you've converted your 20D.
Helen
Old February 12th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 11, 6:16 pm, Pudentame wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
Finally had a nice day out with the Infrared modified 20D

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/IR/...tonVillage.htm

Had a chance to shoot any of the Oreo Cows with it? I wonder what they
look like in IR?

The Belted Galloways were black and orange (clay) when I was there so
I didn't even try shoot them. The very clean baby goats on the other
end came out black and white; so I suspect the cows would too.

Most of the animals are really bland in IR. The exception is people.
Their skin gets washed out sort of like you can see into them a few
mm. But their clothes are interesting most turn into white, but a rare
few are pigmented in IR. I took one shot at the hunting retriever
day, everybody but one guy came up as white blending into the foliage
quite nicely, but the guy who didn't fit was wearing camo; he stood
out like he was on fire. :-)

In theory, I'm headed back down to Fearington in two weeks, if it's a
nice day I'll shoot some cows for you.
Old February 12th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 11, 5:43*pm, Helen wrote:
On Feb 11, 5:37*pm, JimKramer wrote:

Finally had a nice day out with the Infrared modified 20D

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/IR/...tonVillage.htm

Great work Jim! *It's great to see you've converted your 20D.
Helen

You know "Who ever dies with the most equipment wins." :-)
Old February 12th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Feb 11, 5:37*pm, JimKramer wrote:
Finally had a nice day out with the Infrared modified 20D

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/IR/...tonVillage.htm

Nice work Jim.

Are those sheep a bit stoned?
;-)

Great job of capturing landscape in IR.

Keep at it.

Draco
Old February 12th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 12, 4:30*pm, Draco wrote:
On Feb 11, 5:37*pm, JimKramer wrote:

Finally had a nice day out with the Infrared modified 20D

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/IR/...tonVillage.htm

Nice work Jim.

Are those sheep a bit stoned?
;-)