a picture

Old May 17th 17, 08:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
EllisMorgan

Default a picture

Click on this URL to see a picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

love me.
Old May 17th 17, 08:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
EllisMorgan

On 17/05/2017 08:46, EllisMorgan wrote:
Click on this URL to see a picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

love me.

oops!
Sorry about that, I still have trouble making Thunderbird do what I want.
Old May 17th 17, 09:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 5/17/2017 8:59 AM, EllisMorgan wrote:
On 17/05/2017 08:46, EllisMorgan wrote:
Click on this URL to see a picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

love me.

oops!
Sorry about that, I still have trouble making Thunderbird do what I want.

No problem! :-)

What were you TRYING to achieve?

--
David B.
Old May 17th 17, 03:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

everyone does, because thunderbird is a ****ty app.
Old May 20th 17, 07:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
EllisMorgan

On 17/05/2017 09:29, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 8:59 AM, EllisMorgan wrote:
On 17/05/2017 08:46, EllisMorgan wrote:
Click on this URL to see a picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

love me.

oops!
Sorry about that, I still have trouble making Thunderbird do what I want.

No problem! :-)

What were you TRYING to achieve?

I wanted to send the URL of the spare cat picture to a relative who
likes cats. My intended email turned into a new thread on RPD. I have
been using Thunderbird (TB) for a few months now after years of using
Turnpike (TP) as my news reader. The effort to migrate TP to my new 64
bit windows 10 machine did not seem worth it. The fact that nearly all
newsgroups are becoming moribund seems to support that decision.
I do not find TB as bad as others have suggested but there is a learning
curve and I shall probably work around it than try to learn this
particular skill.

Thanks for asking.
--
Ellis