Meaning of CLA?

Old March 13th 13, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default Meaning of CLA?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:34:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, August 30, 2002 9:49:36 AM UTC-4, lvc wrote:
I am in the market for used camera equipment. Many of the eBay listings
indicate that a camera has recently been CLA'd. This clearly has something
to do with cleaning. What exactly does it mean?

When I purchase a camera, should I send it to the factory to have it cleaned
and the meter calibrated?

Vanessa Cunniff

Clean, Lubricate, Adjust (shutter speeds)