video: Photosynth + Seadragon = "All your photos are belong to us"

Old June 26th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.video.desktop,alt.graphics.photoshop,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Dave[_7_]

Default video: Photosynth + Seadragon = "All your photos are belong to us"

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:21:50 -0500, "Noah Stevens"
wrote:

Dear Dave,

I am sorry if I gave offense with my opening, and I am not trolling for a
flame war or anything, but calling anyone an idiot offhand is not
appropriate or courteous, I think. I will be wary of pseudoreligious
exclamations in the future. Thanks for your forbearance and understanding
in these matters, and for the lively discussion you brought to the group. I
hope to hear from you in the future and will try to keep from offending you
or others down the road.

Yours,

Noah

"Dave" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:25:51 -0400, No One
wrote:

AnonGoo wrote:
Holy Christ!

My god,

Idiots - who do you think you are talking to:-(

Hi Noah,

Can it ever be appropriate or courteous to address human beings and
use Names like you did? As if you are talking to the Lord?
Can you insist on courtesy in a reply to your first letter?

It is obvious that you do understand and I really appreciate your
attitude to it. It is only that I find it difficult to see how
somebody that can write a friendly and intelligent letter like you
posted here, could have written the first one:-)

Thanks for saying you will be wary... I am sure we can be friends.
I contribute very little to this group and absorb much more from it
and hope to see you here more often. You will find it valluable.

Thanks for understanding.

Dave