Using Polarizing Filter With Skylight Filter

Old June 30th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Using Polarizing Filter With Skylight Filter

Scott W wrote:
I don't care if you insult Annika but I do find your insults funny,
gives me the best chuckle of the morning.

You're welcome!

Old June 30th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Jimbo" wrote:
Scott W wrote:
but just
about everyone who have been here a while can tell by some of the
insults you have thrown at Annika that you don't really know who
Annika is.

Actually, I think I know who she is - I've already posted that msg - so
you are her friend?

I don't know Bret, or Scott, or you. But a quick review of this
thread demonstrates that only you has been dishonest.

She's a bitch who had to throw some insults -

There is *never* any excuse for that kind of name calling.
Please use a bit of common sense, such as directing your
comments about a poster to what has been said in the articles
posted.

excuse me for not being a
pussy and rolling over

It appears that is *exactly* what you are doing. Unable to
respond with useful commentary, you resort to *gratuitous*
*insults* unrelated to anything previously stated. You roll
over and project *your* faults on the person you speak to. You
haven't told us much about Bret, but you certainly have done
well at indicating exactly how you rate yourself!

- and dude - pay attention - my insults were in
response to hers - how could you NOT know that?

You lack integrity. That is a false statement, and anyone who
checks back in this thread can verify that *you* are the one who
instigated the insults.

I also took a look at the URL's posted for Bret's images.
*Damned* *impressive!* You don't seem to hold a candle to Bret
either as a Usenet snarling dog, or as a photographer...

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)
Old June 30th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jimbo wrote:
Scott W wrote:
I don't care if you insult Annika but I do find your insults funny,
gives me the best chuckle of the morning.

You're welcome!

Yet again you are missing the humor in all of this.

In a post I said that it was clear you have no idea of who Annika is,
you still have not figured it out and sorry to say but this is a bit
funny. But maybe it just shows I am easily amused.

Scott

Old June 30th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

I don't know Bret, or Scott, or you. But a quick review of this
thread demonstrates that only you has been dishonest.

She's a bitch who had to throw some insults -

I also took a look at the URL's posted for Bret's images.
*Damned* *impressive!* You don't seem to hold a candle to Bret
either as a Usenet snarling dog, or as a photographer...

Who's Bret?

-Annika ---- aka "the bitch"

Old June 30th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna let an asshole go without a poke or two."

I just thought that bore repeating...just sayin'...

So Jimbo's a rump ranger?

Old July 1st 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote:
Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

I don't know Bret, or Scott, or you. But a quick review of this
thread demonstrates that only you has been dishonest.

She's a bitch who had to throw some insults -

I also took a look at the URL's posted for Bret's images.
*Damned* *impressive!* You don't seem to hold a candle to Bret
either as a Usenet snarling dog, or as a photographer...

Who's Bret?

-Annika ---- aka "the bitch"

I don't know you, so how would I know, you?

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)
Old July 5th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
- and dude - pay attention - my insults were in
response to hers - how could you NOT know that?

You lack integrity. That is a false statement, and anyone who
checks back in this thread can verify that *you* are the one who
instigated the insults.

Hey Floyd - I don't need to investigate it - I know what I wrote - BTW
- why do you sound so frigging pompous - are you such a pansy that a
little name calling gets you upset - what a pussy!

She's a **** - how can you not see that.