Using Polarizing Filter With Skylight Filter

Old June 29th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Using Polarizing Filter With Skylight Filter

Jimbo wrote:

First off - shut up bitch

Since when is a $600-$1200 lens cheap - do I need to do the math for
you - $300-600 used equates to $600-1200 new - stop talking unless you
know what you're talking about.

You're a friggin idiot - a $10-20 filter is nothing

Then maybe you should buy a $10 filter to protect the $20 filter.

Oh yeah, bite my crank, cocksnot!

Old June 29th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jimbo wrote:
I wonder how many of those filter threads were ruined by filters that
got stuck and were pried off?

God you're an idiot - who the hell pries them off - how ould they get
stuck - never had for me - so those things happened to you, huh - what
did you use to pry it off? Your buck teeth?

So how did they get bent? Never have for me.

Old June 29th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
Then you don't know the use of a graduated ND filter. Maybe you didn't
graduate?

yeah - the reson why they come in various stops - to darken the top of
the image - the sky - so as to be able to get the comp you want or to
deliberately darken the sky

Oh - now I understand - you're one of the posers who isn't talented
enough to get the shot out in the field - you have to cheat using a
computer - stop chiming in - it's obvious you're an amateur

It's obvious you're a dickhead. So where are your pics, Ansel?

If I'm a dickhead - what are you - you're the one who started in with
the insults and negative feedback - no help at all - I just responded
back in kind - and I'll show you mine if you show me yours, c^nt!

Old June 29th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"DD" wrote in message

The best protection for a lens isn't a lens cap or a filter. It's an
insurance policy.

Do you get much flare with an insurance policy?

Old June 29th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jimbo wrote:
It's obvious you're a dickhead. So where are your pics, Ansel?

If I'm a dickhead - what are you - you're the one who started in with
the insults and negative feedback - no help at all - I just responded
back in kind - and I'll show you mine if you show me yours, c^nt!

You're new here, ain't ya?

Here's a gallery of some of my pics they just put up on About.com
today:
http://golf.about.com/od/nataliegulb...ry-1/index.htm

You can see many of my other pics at:
http://www.pbase.com/bret

So once again I ask, "Where are your pics, Ansel?"

Old June 29th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

It's obvious you're a dickhead. So where are your pics, Ansel?

If I'm a dickhead - what are you - you're the one who started in with
the insults and negative feedback - no help at all - I just responded
back in kind - and I'll show you mine if you show me yours, c^nt!

You're new here, ain't ya?

Here's a gallery of some of my pics they just put up on About.com
today:
http://golf.about.com/od/nataliegulb...ry-1/index.htm

You can see many of my other pics at:
http://www.pbase.com/bret

So once again I ask, "Where are your pics, Ansel?"

Amazing Shots Bret. I like this one in particular:
http://golf.about.com/od/nataliegulb...hickFilA-3.htm
It gives the lady a Batman "joker" style appearance I never though
possible in broad daylight. By the use of creative lighting and
ignorance you have managed to make this otherwise attractive lady look
like a Batman monster... Congratulations.

A site worth bookmarking for future reference. Thanks Bret. 30% duds in
a gallery you point people to as an example of your skills with a
camera. Nice. It'll fit well beside Tony Polson's memorable train photos
the next time you or he chime in about my photos.

The next one in the group is another I found particularly interesting
too. You could call that blue thing on the back of her head "birdie", I
imagine. Did anyone ever tell you the golden rules of candid portraits?
Apparently not and you haven't discovered them for yourself either.

Amazing examples of your photographic ability here mate. I've seen
children with more natural, compositional talent that you display with
these snapshots. Face it Hogan, you are a happy snapper out of your
depth when you try to mimic a Professional. Stick with the bugs. At
least you can hide your mistakes with a splash of colour.

So tell us Bret, did you get those bug shots by cutting them out of
magazines or did someone borrow your camera and forget to erase the card
when they gave it back? Hell mate, Jimbo's "pics" couldn't be any worse
than these, surely?

--
From Douglas...
My photographic site: http://www.douglasjames.com.au
Old June 30th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Dmac wrote:

Amazing Shots Bret. I like this one in particular:
http://golf.about.com/od/nataliegulb...hickFilA-3.htm

Could use a little fill. Get some light up under that hat, take the
exposure down a stop and you wouldn't get that blown out highlight on
the chin.

Or use a diffuser to soften the hard light if they wouldn't let you use
a fill.

Old June 30th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Dmac wrote:
Amazing Shots Bret. I like this one in particular:
http://golf.about.com/od/nataliegulb...hickFilA-3.htm
It gives the lady a Batman "joker" style appearance I never though
possible in broad daylight. By the use of creative lighting and
ignorance you have managed to make this otherwise attractive lady look
like a Batman monster... Congratulations.

A site worth bookmarking for future reference. Thanks Bret. 30% duds in
a gallery you point people to as an example of your skills with a
camera. Nice. It'll fit well beside Tony Polson's memorable train photos
the next time you or he chime in about my photos.

Some of them weren't my favs, either, but those are the ones the site
wanted to use so what do I care?

Amazing examples of your photographic ability here mate. I've seen
children with more natural, compositional talent that you display with
these snapshots.

Did one of them take this masterpiece?
http://www.photosbydouglas.com/Rach-1.htm

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!

So tell us Bret, did you get those bug shots by cutting them out of
magazines or did someone borrow your camera and forget to erase the card
when they gave it back?

I know my macro shots do look like something from National Geographic
and I appreciate the sincere backhanded compliment, my friend. But
jealousy will get ya nowhere, D-Faker.
Browsing through a few of your wedding snapshots, I thought perhaps
they were lifted from a magazine as well. Perhaps the latest issue of
"BRIDES DONE WRONG!" or "Suck Illustrated." I didn't know "MAD"
magazine had a bridal issue.

Old June 30th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
You're new here, ain't ya?

nope - wrong again bimbo