Cowardly Groupline Cut #4 Ping Snuh: *TRUCE* - I'm being serious this time.

Old July 16th 04, 12:00 AM
ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt

Default Cowardly Groupline Cut #4 Ping Snuh: *TRUCE* - I'm being serious this time.

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:14:58 GMT

Hiram Abiff wrote in
:

Big Red Helmut wrote in news:k3DJc.27677
:

Hiram Abiff wrote:

Soapy wrote in news:Xns95275D29643B3soapy@
207.14.113.17:

Big Red Helmut wrote in

Curtis Blofeld wrote in
:

Big Red Helmut wrote in
news:m3_Hc.23159$a_2.11994 @fe34.usenetserver.com:

Lionel wrote in
:

Kibo informs me that ± stated that:

Curtis Blofeld wrote:

± wrote in
:

Curtis Blofeld wrote:

± wrote in
:

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that ±
stated
that:

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that Hatchetmama
stated
that:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 00:03:02 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

Kibo informs me that Hatchetmama

stated
that:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:32:49 +1000, Lionel

wrote:

Kibo informs me that Hatchetmama

stated
that:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:48:33 -0700, ±
wrote:

Hatchetmama wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 03:04:56 -0700, ±
wrote:

Hatchetmama wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:34:47 GMT,

(jet) wrote:

In article ,
"Steve Leyland"

id
wrote:
jet wrote:
: In article
: ,
"Steve
: Leyland"
:

: wrote:
:: ± wrote:
::: Gastroid Delete Malfed wrote:
::::
:::: Stalking me again (in article
::::
)
:::: , Lionel lurched
::towards
the
:::: keyboard and quickly scribbled:
::::: Kibo informs me that Walter
::Sickert
::::: stated
::::: that:
:::::
:::::: Lionel wrote in
::::::
:::::: 4ax.com:
::::::
::::::: Kibo informs me that Big Red
::Helmut
::::::: stated
::::::: that:
:::::::
:::::::: Walter Sickert

wrote
:::::::: in
::::::::
:
::::::::
::::::::: Lionel wrote
::in :::::::
::::::::: 4ax.com:
:::::::::
:::::::::: waves white undies on a
::stick as
:::::::::truce : flag
::::::::::
:::::::::: Okay guys, dunno about you,
::but
I'm
:::::::::tired : of this idiot.
:::::::::: Would one of you confirm or
::deny
that
:::::::::: this loon is one of
:::::::::: you, or associated with
::you? If
he's
:::::::::: trying to screw with
:::::::::: you as much as he's trying
screw
:::::::::with : RPD & me, I'll be
:::::::::: happy to declare a truce
::just to
give
:::::::::him : the ****s.
:::::::::
::::::::: No quarter given, you baggy
:air
of
:::::::::girl's pants.
:::::::::
:::::::: Is this some kind of troll?
:::::::
::::::: If you're talking about my
:ost,
then
no,
::::::: it's not. I'm being
::::::: 100% serious. I don't
::appreciate
this
::::::: anonymous turd thinking
::::::: he can control me, & I thought
::it
would
::::::: be a safe bet that you
::::::: guys would feel the same way.
::He's
busy
::::::: laughing his arse off
::::::: at the idea of pitting us all
against
::::::: each other, & I'd get
::::::: more of a kick out of ****ing
::him
off
::::::: than from doing it to
::::::: y'all.
:::::::
::::::
:::::: Since you're such a whacking
::failure
and
:::::: all.
:::::
::::: Jason, I'm not kidding. This
:ffer is
::::: *really* not a troll. If it
::were, my
name
::::: would be mud,
::::: & I'm saying right here & now,
::::: *publicly*, that you guys would
::have
one
::::: hell of a big stick to beat me
::with.
::::: I'm happy to leave the offer on
::the
table
::::: for a total of 24 hours,
::::: but if you guys aren't
::interested, I
can
::::: certainly resume hostilities
::then. In
the
::::: meantime, I can live with the
::fact
that
::::: you've taken some free shots at
::me,
::::: (especially as I've just been
::::: dishing it out pretty hard on
::you),
but
::::: think it'd be wise of
::::: you to at least consider putting
things
on
::::: hold until the rest of
::::: your crew has at had some sort
:f
chance
::::: give the offer some
::::: thought.
:::::
::::: Sound reasonable?
::::
:::: You worry me.
::::
:::: What would Russ say about your
:resent
:::: behaviour? Are you solving
:::: the problem, or contributing to
::it?
:::
::: No ****ing ****.
:::
::: I truly didn't give a damn about
::Barney
::: before - and all he had to do is
killfile
or
::: ignore *one* guy and somehow he's
::taken
this
::: to extreme heights, elevating it
::every
step
::: of the way.
::
:: this ****head has really KKKopped
::the
:: snuhsite? it shows a geocities
placeholder
:: page here now. I always found that
::site
be
:: a useful source of information.
:::
::: And he claims he's an Old-Time
::Meow
troll,
no
::: less!
::
:: Fluffy does not approve of such
behaviour.
:::
:
: I doubt Fluffy approves of using
copyrighted
: pictures after the copyright
: holder has asked you to stop,
: either.

Are you perchance referring to

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=400063F5.61E0ED5
9%4 0hotbrev.com&output=gplai n ?
As you will see, that was a different
ascii picture to the one I use in my
sig, and
Veronica
didn't ask me to stop anything.

No, I was referring to the pictures of
various people Dean put up on his site,
particularly
the
ones from HM's daughter, who's a
professional
photographer and concerned about such
things
as
copyright.

What?
For one, it was a picture *of* my
daughter from
my
geocities site. Dot two, my daughter has
only
been
able to hold down one fscking job in her
life,
and
it wasn't photography.

No offense intended, of course, but
you're completely off base. Please leave
my daughter
out
of
it. And I'm asking you the same as I do
Dean. She's not here to speak for
herself.

I assume she ignored your request because
she
feels
this is a forgery.

shakes head

Now she's claiming I'm you.

She's trolling. **** her.
Next ting you know she'll be calling me a
snuhtard or some****.

You're not?

You're an idiot, aren't you?

If you're silly enough to believe any of Deano's
claims,
then
you undoubtedly would think that.

Firstly, do you know what you're talking about?
I thought not.

If you wish to have discourse with me, you'll stop
cutting
the
group line, coward.

Well no, because I have no idea which group you're
reading
this
thread from, & this news server doesn't permit
xposts to
some
groups, most notably AVFFF. If you're reading from
AVFFF,
don't have a choice about it, (unless I change which
news server I post this sort of stuff from, which
I'm not in a
hurry
to do).

No money to afford a $6 USD text account, Barney?

NCHOMP

Answer the question, Barney.

You have to give it up for anyone who would ask the word
Snuh
for
truce.

Whatever did happen to that?

It fell apart when he learned a personification can't offer
armistice.

You mean one can't have sovereignty over a newsgroup?

Or a wife?

Q: why did Lionels 'girlfriend' have two black eyes?
A: he told her no *twice*.

I was going to say "Because she's a raccoon".

He was doing much better with the raccoon...
they both have rabies

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/rabies/

Update: Investigation of Rabies Infections in Organ Donor and
Transplant Recipients --- Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas,
2004 MMWR Dispatch July 9, 2004

On July 1, 2004, CDC reported laboratory confirmation of rabies as
the cause of encephalitis in an organ donor and three organ
recipients at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC) in Dallas,
Texas. Hospital and public health officials in Alabama, Arkansas,
Oklahoma, and Texas initiated public health investigations to
identify donor and recipient contacts, assess exposure risks, and
provide rabies postexposure prophylaxis (PEP). On July 7, CDC was
notified of an additional organ transplant patient at BUMC who had
died of encephalopathy of unknown origin in early June.

But can it be transmitted sexually?

Probably...its blood bourne ilness...prolly contagious thru saliva &
other....*secretions*

I'm worried about him. Maybe that's where he is of late.

He's trying to learn how to say, "stop throwing food at me" in veitnamese

Old July 17th 04, 03:14 AM
Annika1980

WHO GIVES A ****?