Do you want to start as a professional photographer in Ireland ?

Old February 12th 10, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Eddie McFee

Default Do you want to start as a professional photographer in Ireland ?

wrote:

Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
then... Nutjob extreme.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=186375&page=2
Look at DruidEire.

What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
conclusion.

--
Eddie McFee
Old February 13th 10, 12:58 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete[_7_]

MALE and not femail

Not worth Googling that one.

Old February 13th 10, 01:50 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete[_7_]

MALE and not femail

Not worth Googling that one.

I'm dyslexic, so you can condemn me for that too - as well as being a
colourblind photographer - don't worry, Pete, with me you'll never run
out of 'ammo ' !

So dyslexic that you spotted your own typo yet you are unable to reply to my
helpful suggestion regarding your photography question.

Here's some more advice I will not charge you for:

To get responses more inline with most of your diatribe, post to alt.test -
hint, you can copy and paste it into your Newsgroups field to avoid a typo
(the method I have to use). I'm not charging you for this because I think
you may be better off with one of the plethora of comedy groups, however,
I'm not going to tell you how to find one of those - there is much more
chance of you randomly selecting one of them than the one in 150,000 odd
chance you found this group. If you can press a shutter button then you will
understand this. I will not insult you if you have to admit that you cannot
press a shutter button.

Further to the issue of charging you or not charging you for my advice - you
are living on heavily borrowed time.

Goodnight, sleep well - lack of sleep usually makes dyslexia worse. BTW I
type in black ink because it is much easier for me to read, I trust that you
will do the same.

Old February 13th 10, 02:33 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Michael McGrath, Portraitist . wrote:

And before you couple of cretins get to destroy your own Group, as you
are doing right now, I wiill offer to settle this with any of you that
you select in Trial by Combat after the ancient Irish traditional
manner of which we are so justly proud of, and famous for the whole
wide earthly world over,

Will ye face the Fighting Irish, ye cowardly lumps of British **** ?

Whatever.

You might have noticed that your pal added in a couple of groups that
have nothing to do with your spat.

Why not be a good sort and take some care to omit them in the future?

f-u set
--
John McWilliams
Old February 13th 10, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris H

In message
s.com, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
om writes

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...6656400dfe9fa8...
Look at DruidEire.

What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
conclusion.

--
Eddie McFee

I have no knowledge of the website that this " Eddie McFee "
mentions, I have not a political thought in my head, and this Group
can do without mention of extremist political websites in view of my
description of the workings of the A.I. - based Google Bot. If this
keeps up, this group will be " Top of the Pops " on Google Search by
Sunday morning !

Most members here will then be gone by Sunday evening :-)

As for myself, I am a pure Photographer and have no hand, act or part
in any politics of any kind whatsoever as I personally despise ALL
politics and ALL politicians .

Michael .

That is not what is claimed in several places that give for some one
with the same name *AND* address as you. Also they can back it up.

Old February 13th 10, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris H

In message
s.com, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
om writes
And now to get on to correct yet another falsehood, this time
concocted and controved ( above ) by a well-known Member of this
Group, A bare-faced LIE .

Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
Gabriel .

Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
Olympia Films. ( www.olympiafilms.net , there, I made it handy for you
with his exact website url ) .

Gabriel stated that he did not, has never in his life, up to ten
minutes ago when he left here to go home to bed, ever emailed any
member of this Group, and hasn't a clue what they are on about. He
wishes this group and everybody here well, though he states that he
did not even have the slightest knoedge of the existence of this Group
until I drew his attention to it .

He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
and he should get around to replying
himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .

Personally, I believe that all of this is now escalating out of all
credible proportion, and I regret that for the members and the Group .

Michael .

Then explain....

Subject: From: Michael McGrath, The Studio, 18 Dominic Street,
Kilkenny City, Ireland. Do you want to start as a professional
photographer in Ireland ?
From: Michael McGrath
Date: 08 February 2010 11:54:37

The Photo Studio
18 Dominiic Street
Kilkenny City
Ireland.

Michael will get back to you as soon as he is on computer again, later
today . Cheers, Gabriel, Asst. Photographer .

--
For the Ancients saw it in the heavens and wrote it upon the Earth.
- Blake.

For anyone interested I can send the full set of tacking headers which i
have neither the time or inclination to falsify.

Old February 13th 10, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris H

In message
s.com, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
om writes

Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
Gabriel .

Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
Olympia Films. ( www.olympiafilms.net , there, I made it handy for you
with his exact website url ) .

Http://www.olympia-films.co.uk/home.php

OLYMPIA FILMS is a Irish film production composed mainly of 2 people:
Gabriel MURRAY (Director Screenwriter and Composer) Michael ERRINGTON
(Composeur and Producer Musical)

From: Michael McGrath
Date: 08 February 2010 11:54:37

The Photo Studio
18 Dominiic Street
Kilkenny City
Ireland.

Michael will get back to you as soon as he is on computer again, later
today . Cheers, Gabriel, Asst. Photographer .

--
For the Ancients saw it in the heavens and wrote it upon the Earth.
- Blake.

For anyone interested I can send the full set of tacking headers which i
have neither the time or inclination to falsify.

Automated reply, Idiot :-)

A.W.O.L

--
lsmft
Old February 14th 10, 01:50 AM posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-02-12 15:37:59 -0800, Eddie said:

wrote:

Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
then... Nutjob extreme.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=186375&page=2

Look

at DruidEire.

What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
conclusion.

I am curious as to your reasons to X-Post to RPD and RPE35mm as X-posts
at this particular stage of this thread., when this so obviously needs
to remain in uk.rec.photo.misc exclusively?

Bruce, where are you when we need you?

Savageduck