If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

Old June 19th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message news:...

"LOL!" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:26:48 -0500, George Kerby

wrote:

Dudley sees the world around him in a way that you are incapable of ever
perceiving. Not even close, little twit.

Au contraire mon idiot. Three decades ago I used to volunteer for an
organization that would take disabled people into wilderness treks for
weeks or a month at a time, places so remote that you wouldn't even cross
paths with other humans during the whole adventure. They needed
able-bodied
people like me with my survival skills to help those with blindness,
paralysis, lost limbs, and other missing functions. Have you ever tried
portage a wheelchair through 5 miles of scrub and swamp? Have you ever
backpacked a paraplegic for miles? I used to enjoy leading the blind
adventurers and helping them to imagine what the seeing world is like.
Because of my high spatial IQ I could describe it to them in a way they
would understand. Even being able to help "visualize" things in the minds
of those who were born blind, things that they could never touch, like
clouds in the sky. Colors can even be visualized in temperatures by a
blind
person. Often they would exclaim, "Wow! I GET IT NOW!" when describing
visuals to them in their spatial terms. Did you even know that they dream
in only tactile-shapes and motions? Just like the world they were born
into.

This is why I know what a hopeless pathetic piece of **** that Dud-ley
is.
Trying to pawn off his scam-act as some joke attempt at being a
photographer makes him even a more disgusting human. I know people with
handicaps and I'm proud to know them and respect them. They aren't
manipulating people with some poor-pitiful-me carnival sideshow act to
try
to make a buck off the less aware fools just like you.

Perhaps you and I should go on a survival trip together, and we'll see who
returns?

Take Care,
Dudley

For the record, I'm certain your supposed "helping" of these disabled people
is no more factual than anything else you've said about your personal
history / abilities...

I'm quite certain, as anybody who would be a care-giver on a trip like that
would have to be a caring, empathetic individual. You have proven, beyond a
shadow of a doubt, that you are unable to empethize with others. You are
too narcissistic to put yourself into a situation such as that, excepting
only the remote possibility you needed that experience to garner praise /
admiration from others in appreciation of your sacrifice.

But, had you actually dealt with even a small group of disabled persons in
general, blind persons in particular, you'd realize that disabilities are
not all or nothing. Very few blind people are blind from birth, so they
retain visual memories of their past, memories and experiences which can be
drawn upon when dealing with present situations...

You need to realize that disabilities run a continuum, from the less severe
to the greatly impacted. Factors which determine what any given person can
do with his or her situation are as diverse as the number of people in any
population... You really need to quit lumping everybody into one group and
saying, "This group can do this, and that group can do that... No
exceptions!"

I'm sure that, if there are any criminal profilers out there reading the
group, they've long since directed a fair amount of resources into tracking
you down, and are currently matching your data against whatever unsolved
crimes you might be a good candidate to hang...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:57:43 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

I'm sure that, if there are any criminal profilers out there reading the
group, they've long since directed a fair amount of resources into tracking
you down, and are currently matching your data against whatever unsolved
crimes you might be a good candidate to hang...

Calling you out for the SCAM-artist that you are makes me a criminal?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 19th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

I'm sure that, if there are any criminal profilers out there reading the
group, they've long since directed a fair amount of resources into
tracking
you down, and are currently matching your data against whatever unsolved
crimes you might be a good candidate to hang...

Calling you out for the SCAM-artist that you are makes me a criminal?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, logical reasoning isn't your best asset, LOL, nor is reading
comprehension...

I noticed, once again, you totally side-stepped the challenge... Scared to
reveal your true identity, Batman?

You don't like my invitation for folks to donate for equipment or to keep my
site on the web? Well, here's one you might like a bit better...

If folks like my style, and would like to see what I can do in EXTREME
conditions, I invite them to donate towards an expedition into grizzly
country.

Remember Timothy Treadwell? Anyone who wants to foot the bill is welcome to
contact me, and I'll walk up to a grizzly and get some pics even you'd drool
over...

Well, maybe not quite that simple. I'm a competant enough handler to know
how to do a proper introduction, but you get the picture...

Now, even you, LOL, might want to admit that my style of photography is
quite well suited for that kind of encounter, and I might even walk away
with an award winning pic... Would you quit your bitching then?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 06:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:49:04 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Too ****in' funny! LOL!!!!!!!!

You can't even tell where your dog is most of the time even when it's
within reach of you and it sits where you tell it to sit.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please do go get that photo. But nobody has to donate a thing to you.
There are programs where you can go free of charge already in existence.
Remember? I used to volunteer for just such an outfit. Learn to Google!
Trouble is, you won't see a penny of others' money by doing it this way.
Awww... what's the matter? Did I just ruin another way that you're trying
to scam everyone out of their money? Too bad, boo hoo.

See if you can get a nice close-up photo of a grizzly sow's cubs. That
would be awesome! But no cheating, you can't submit photos taken at a zoo.
Call us when you get back.

LOL!!!!!

Old June 19th 10, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"LOL!" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:49:04 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Yep, sure you volunteered ...

Besides, those kind of services just wouldn't be open to letting one of the
clients spend two or three months out there getting aclimatized with the
bears, becoming part of the local inhabitants so to speak .

It's really kind of tricky, and takes a lot of time, patience, and the
ability to react calmly to quickly changing / unpredictable behaviours.

Kind of like responding to your posts...

And, of course, zoos aren't much of a challenge; remember, I like a
challenge? Not much chance of getting that shot in a zoo, anyway, couldn't
get close enough...

I'd want to do a facial with a 28mm. Zoo staff just aren't going to be
receptive...

You're welcome to contribute...

And, of course, I'll expect a complete retraction / reversal from you after
the pics are published...

want to come along?

I might need a meat shield ...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 06:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:38:21 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

It's really kind of tricky, and takes a lot of time, patience, and the
ability to react calmly to quickly changing / unpredictable behaviours.

Shows the world just how out of touch with reality that you truly are. A
hungry bear would see blindness as a weakness and would take advantage of
it. You know absolutely nothing about wild animal behavior and nature in
general. Not only are you pathetically psychotic, a known spammer and
scammer, but now you reveal just how ****ingly stupid you are too.

But hey! Go get that photo!

LOL!

Old June 19th 10, 07:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

It's really kind of tricky, and takes a lot of time, patience, and the
ability to react calmly to quickly changing / unpredictable behaviours.

Shows the world just how out of touch with reality that you truly are. A
hungry bear would see blindness as a weakness and would take advantage of
it. You know absolutely nothing about wild animal behavior and nature in
general. Not only are you pathetically psychotic, a known spammer and
scammer, but now you reveal just how ****ingly stupid you are too.

But hey! Go get that photo!

LOL!

Not really, LOL, I've always had a nice relationship with animals. I mean
them no harm, and they pick up on that.

Besides, LOL, I'm not crazy enough to go stick a camera in the face of a
grizzly as he comes out of his den from a long winter's nap, when he's ready
to eat just about anything, or anyone.

But, once the appetite is satiated a bit, and the grizzly starts checking
out who's new in the neighbourhood, that's when I'd start to introduce
myself.

You see, blindness isn't a weakness when it comes to nature. If it were,
there would be nobody around with RP. Instead, even after all these
generations of evolution, RP is still around... Why? Because it forces the
person with it to develop suitable strategies to cope with that limitation.
Did you know that people with RP, in general, have higher IQ's than normal
people? Kind of interesting, isn't it.

A friend of mine is blind and records birds (check out
www.nevillerecording.com) He says he can slowly approach birds with no
hassles. He's even had them land on his microphone as he's out trying to
catch them singing. When his sighted wife looks at them, they fly away.
Why, because she's made eye-contact and becomes a threat. John isn't a
threat because he doesn't react in a threatening manner. He's encountered
bears and lived to talk about it...

I've had similar experience with other animals.

So, how much experience did you really get helping those disabled folk on
their outings?

Doesn't sound like much...

Once again, LOL, you just shoot yourself in the foot every time you type
something...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old June 19th 10, 07:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:11:08 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Jump Dud-ley! Jump!

LOL!!!!!!

You're so smart!

LOL!

Old June 19th 10, 07:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

wrote:

You see, blindness isn't a weakness when it comes to nature. If it were,
there would be nobody around with RP. Instead, even after all these
generations of evolution, RP is still around... Why? Because it forces the
person with it to develop suitable strategies to cope with that limitation.
Did you know that people with RP, in general, have higher IQ's than normal
people? Kind of interesting, isn't it.

Yes, the new master race will all be visually and psychotically blind.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 19th 10, 07:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

You see, blindness isn't a weakness when it comes to nature. If it were,
there would be nobody around with RP. Instead, even after all these
generations of evolution, RP is still around... Why? Because it forces
the
person with it to develop suitable strategies to cope with that
limitation.
Did you know that people with RP, in general, have higher IQ's than normal
people? Kind of interesting, isn't it.

Yes, the new master race will all be visually and psychotically blind.

I rather doubt that, we're in the minority... But, we'll be present...

Regardless, once again, you type yourself into a corner, drop the debate,
and end with a pitiful attempt to debase your opponent.

If one of the networks picks up the challenge and does a show with you and I
doing a survival trek, I hope they title the series: Life, and No Life...

I think it would slide right into FOX's primetime lineup...

Take Care,
Dudley