Yikes!!

Old November 1st 04, 08:23 PM
Alan Meyer

"Frank ess" wrote in message

I can't really imagine anyone holding this photo up for criticism of the
subject. I'm sure it wasn't posted with that in mind. The girl is
conventionally attractive, and in no way repulsive, which is what I
think the F-ing Elvis is trying to imply.

It seems to me most people of all genders grow out of their extremely
judgemental phase, somewhere around puberty. I assume F-ing Elvis is
below the chronological age, or stuck below it socially and
psychologically, and that one day he will realize his folly and be
tortured by a need to apologize to all and sundry for his offensive
acts.

Good F-ing luck, F-ing Elvis.

You're probably right on all counts.

Another possibility is that the photo is really of F-ing Elvis, and
she's trolling for compliments.

But, nah, she's got too open looking a face to be that devious.

Of course I could be wrong: he may never grow beyond the juvenile stage
of development. More's the pity.

T'would be a pity indeed. Perhaps when he finishes high school
things will start to look up for him.

When I was 15 years old it was inconceivable to me that anyone
over 40 would ever look attractive to me. Now, at age 58,
I find that my 57 year old wife (of 36 years) looks lovelier than
ever. It's amazing how women get more beautiful as I get
older.

As I recall, Mark Twain made an analogous comment about his
father's intelligence.

Alan

Old November 1st 04, 10:25 PM
Bob Harrington

Alan Meyer wrote:
"Flying Elvis" wrote in message

"Gene Palmiter" wrote in message
The blame is not the girls looks

You're kidding, right?

If you want another opinion, I'll add that I think she looks very
nice too. And no, I'm not kidding. I really do.

I admit, I find the great majority of women attractive. Almost
all women have something attractive about them and I believe
that the man who learns to recognize and appreciate that will
get a lot more out of life than the hypercritical man who rejects
everyone and is in turn rejected himself.

Consider this, I'm being quite serious now - do consider it,
a man who is only attracted to women with fashion model
looks will find that the only women he likes are women who
want him to be a fashion model too. Worse, they may be
women who are more in love with their own looks than
with any man's. If you want to find a girl to like you, you're
going to need to like her as a person and as a woman.
Focussing on a freckle or a tooth won't get you there.

Give this girl another look. Think about her as a real person,
not as a fashion model. She's an attractive girl.

Alan

Put another way: "While beauty may be only skin deep; shallow goes
straight to the bone."

Old November 2nd 04, 01:08 AM
Flying Elvis

"George Kerby" wrote in message
Eat me, you sacko****.

right back at you big guy

Old November 2nd 04, 01:08 AM
Flying Elvis

Old November 2nd 04, 01:08 AM
Flying Elvis

"Alan Meyer" wrote in message
You're kidding, right?

If you want another opinion, I'll add that I think she looks very
nice too. And no, I'm not kidding. I really do.

In an ALPO sort of way

Old November 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Flying Elvis

"Frank ess" wrote in message

I can't really imagine anyone holding this photo up for criticism of the
subject.

Try again bonehead

Old November 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Flying Elvis