My Maxxum 7D rant

Old March 11th 05, 01:22 PM
Alan Browne

Default My Maxxum 7D rant

Max 7D +ves and -ves.

http://www.aliasimages.com/Max7Drev.htm

Cheers,
Alan.
Old March 11th 05, 02:01 PM
Siddhartha Jain

Alan Browne wrote:
Max 7D +ves and -ves.

http://www.aliasimages.com/Max7Drev.htm

In the -ves, you forgot to mention the price. ;-)

- Siddhartha

Old March 11th 05, 03:50 PM
TAFKAB

Good writeup, and it remimds me of the decision making process I used when I
decided to dump my old gear and move to a DSLR system. The number of
variables in the chain was ridiculous, but in the end I ended up with the
camera that not only provided most of what I wanted, but the fewest
negatives. One of the big issues I had with one brand was the menu system,
which, no matter how I tried, it seemed illogical. The other brand, one I've
never used before, seemed to make sense right off the bat. Little things add
up.

Anyway, the transition is nearly over, all the old stuff on E-Bay is gone,
with only one more payment to collect and one more item to ship. The new
stuff is wonderful, but I've moved off of 35mm film completely. The only
film I shoot now is MF (6x7).

Enjoy the 7D! Despite the minor issues, I'm sure you'll love it.