Uninvited wedding guest!

Old November 18th 07, 08:14 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

Default Uninvited wedding guest!

At a wedding in the Botanical Gardens on the banks of the Brisbane river
(Queensland Australia) I did a 7 AM wedding shoot yesterday (Sunday). The
bride was late but some extra guests turned up on time!
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest.htm
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest2.htm

And finally wnat the wildlife think of that disgusting pervert, Bret Douglas
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest3.htm

Douglas

Old November 18th 07, 08:27 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

bride was late but some extra guests turned up on time!http://www.douglasjames.com.au/weddi...ing-guest2.htm

And finally wnat the wildlife think of that disgusting pervert, Bret Douglashttp://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest3.htm

Douglas

Thanks for the preamble, I might have interpreted image "quest" as the
bride in a fashion statement silk gown by a prominent Aus designer.
Old November 18th 07, 08:34 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"uw wayne" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 2:14 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
At a wedding in the Botanical Gardens on the banks of the Brisbane river
(Queensland Australia) I did a 7 AM wedding shoot yesterday (Sunday). The
bride was late but some extra guests turned up on
time!http://www.douglasjames.com.au/weddi...ing-guest2.htm

And finally wnat the wildlife think of that disgusting pervert, Bret
Douglashttp://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest3.htm

Douglas

Thanks for the preamble, I might have interpreted image "quest" as the
bride in a fashion statement silk gown by a prominent Aus designer.

"Quest" is one of Australia's largest regional newspaper publishers.
Something only an Australian could be expected to know. I try to provide
information suitable for International audiences but don't always achieve my
goal.

Douglas

Old November 18th 07, 08:55 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

time!http://www.douglasjames.com.au/weddi...www.douglasjam...

And finally wnat the wildlife think of that disgusting pervert, Bret
Douglashttp://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest3.htm

Douglas

Thanks for the preamble, I might have interpreted image "quest" as the
bride in a fashion statement silk gown by a prominent Aus designer.

"Quest" is one of Australia's largest regional newspaper publishers.
Something only an Australian could be expected to know. I try to provide
information suitable for International audiences but don't always achieve my
goal.

Douglas

Your goal was successfully achieved. Nice shot. The fowl, based on
concealing it's face must have felt it's facial looks were inferior to
the the reptile. They certainly turned out better than most of my zoo
shots. Wish I had the natural wildlife diversity here in Chicago that
you have there.
Old November 19th 07, 05:49 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
rex_topelin

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:14:24 +1000, "Douglas" wrote:

At a wedding in the Botanical Gardens on the banks of the Brisbane river
(Queensland Australia) I did a 7 AM wedding shoot yesterday (Sunday). The
bride was late but some extra guests turned up on time!
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest.htm
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest2.htm

And finally wnat the wildlife think of that disgusting pervert, Bret Douglas
http://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest3.htm

Douglas

The topic title is a bit off. From their perspective it was an uninvited
wedding.

Old November 19th 07, 02:55 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

"For people who think there are blown highlights or blocked shadows in
my images, I provide this "step wedge" If you cannot see the steps at
either end of the scale, it is your monitor, not my photo that is
out."

Too bad you didn't use it on this photo:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/image/87826788

Old November 19th 07, 04:02 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John Phillips

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:55:25 -0800 (PST) Annika1980
wrote:

Too bad you didn't use it on this photo:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/image/87826788

And a couple of uglies as well.
Old November 19th 07, 07:31 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Advocate54

"Annika1980" wrote in message
"For people who think there are blown highlights or blocked shadows in
my images, I provide this "step wedge" If you cannot see the steps at
either end of the scale, it is your monitor, not my photo that is
out."

Too bad you didn't use it on this photo:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/image/87826788

For some reason, the photo has been deleted... : )

Old November 19th 07, 08:06 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Nov 18, 3:14 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
At a wedding in the Botanical Gardens on the banks of the Brisbane river
(Queensland Australia) I did a 7 AM wedding shoot yesterday (Sunday). The
bride was late but some extra guests turned up on time!http://www.douglasjames.com.au/weddi...ing-guest2.htm

And finally wnat the wildlife think of that disgusting pervert, Bret Douglashttp://www.douglasjames.com.au/wedding-guest3.htm

Douglas

Good title to get folks to look. Very nice of the iguana;eh, okay for
the ducks. Very strange markings though.

Thank you for playing nice Douglas. It makes for a nicer NG.

I agree with uw wayne, wish I had more diversity and time to shoot.

Keep at it Douglas. Nice work.

Draco
Old November 19th 07, 09:20 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 19, 2:31 pm, "Advocate54" wrote:

Too bad you didn't use it on this photo:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/image/87826788

For some reason, the photo has been deleted... : )

The 30-day free Pbase trial expired. Allegedly.
You've probably seen the pic mnay times. It's pretty famous (or
infamous).
Think "uncomfortable wedding couple," "tilted horizon," and "kite
surfers."