Wildlife Photography

Old January 5th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

Default Wildlife Photography

Hi Guys,

New Member and thought you would like to check out some of our wildlife
and natural history images, including insects in flight.
www.wildgallery.com.au

Hope you enjoy the images!!!

Old January 6th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Guys,

New Member and thought you would like to check out some of our wildlife
and natural history images, including insects in flight.
www.wildgallery.com.au

Hope you enjoy the images!!!

I hate to come across as a cynical, picky *******, but your bird images are
mostly very centralised and some are far too small in the frame for me . Is
there a reason for this?
Secondly, why put a pigeon on the gallery thumbnail for the bird "wildlife"
gallery?? These are not Australian wildlife, I shudder to think you might
consider them as thus. Flying rats, more to the point!

A number of the other images here are quite good in contrast. A few of the
insect shots are good.
Not bad site setup also.

Old January 6th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

wrote:

Hope you enjoy the images!!!

Where's the images. I just found thumbnails with an ugly watermark in the
middle.

regards
Jan
http://jan.boegh.net/Album/Natur/index.html
--
A few photos can be found on http://jan.boegh.net/foto.htm

Old January 12th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

I enjoyed them! Saw many I've never seen in North America.

Thanks for the link.

Photog

* * * * *
Join us at the Cafe!
http://photography-cafe.com

Old January 12th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

Wow! Jan, I like your work. Some wonderful photos on your site.