Where was I? Oh, yeah, "Interesting" comments (long)

Old October 17th 09, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Paul Furman

Default Where was I? Oh, yeah, "Interesting" comments (long)

Bowser wrote:

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
When is the next one due?
'Best of the month' as I recall...
I'm guessing this Sunday morning?

October 25th.

Just a reminder, the next SI submission deadline is next Sunday. If you
haven't taken a single decent pic for a month and a half like me, it's
time to get on the ball!

I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At
least those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a long
winter's sleep.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Old October 17th 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:09:24 -0700, Paul Furman wrote:
: Bowser wrote:
:
: "Paul Furman" wrote in message
: ...
: When is the next one due?
: 'Best of the month' as I recall...
: I'm guessing this Sunday morning?
:
: October 25th.
:
: Just a reminder, the next SI submission deadline is next Sunday. If you
: haven't taken a single decent pic for a month and a half like me, it's
: time to get on the ball!
:
: I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At
: least those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a long
: winter's sleep.

Well, we don't seem to be having a very good foliage year. Bowser lives
several towns away, so maybe he's having better luck.

But for once I have to be selective on what pictures to submit anyway. I'd be
happy if the limit were four or five. :^)

Bob
Old October 17th 09, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

wrote:
Bowser wrote:

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
When is the next one due?
'Best of the month' as I recall...
I'm guessing this Sunday morning?

October 25th.

Just a reminder, the next SI submission deadline is next Sunday.
If you haven't taken a single decent pic for a month and a half
like me, it's time to get on the ball!

I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At
least those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a
long winter's sleep.

Well, we don't seem to be having a very good foliage year. Bowser
lives several towns away, so maybe he's having better luck.

But for once I have to be selective on what pictures to submit
anyway. I'd be happy if the limit were four or five. :^)

Bob

I'd be happier if it were one or less.

--
Frank ess