OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

Old December 6th 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

Default OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

"Douglas" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:43:20 -0800, helensilverburg wrote:

Thank you for letting me know about the defamatory post. I have had it
with Douglas. In my eyes he is even lower than scum. Everyone knows
his history of lies and his passion for instigating arguments. I loved
this group but unforunately it leaves a bad taste in my mouth as of
lately.
I am indeed a woman, and I am tired of the abuse. I don't need the
heartache or the stress. Bret has my pic, and if he wants to post it, I
will leave that up to him. I just don't care anymore. And no, Bret is
not related to me.
Helen

-----------
Yeah go for it Helen...
No defamation in the truth when it's you who instigated it. What's up?
Don't like people knowing the truth about you and your idiotic hero?

Pornographic worshipers.
YOu forge my messages, adding your own **** I never put in it and use my
identity to make posts after manipulated eBay's complaint system because
I listed a photographic package under wedding dresses and that all fine
for you... Right up until I present the proof you did it.

Get some of your own back and you scream like a stuck pig. Any female who
posts links to pornographicly altered images in the hope of embarrasing
the owner of the origianl image is a slut.. If the cap fits wear it.

You tried to involve Mark Stevens (Charles) in your little game but he's
too smart to fall for your ****. The only bad taste in your mouth is from
the soap needed to wash it out.

You are worse than the idiot you gave the camera to by spades. Your
number is well and truly up. You can scream and wriggle all you like but
you can't hid from the truth. It's all here for everyone to read:
http://www.annika1980.com
*HELEN SILVERBERG COMMITS FRAUD*
*HELEN SILVERBERG POSTS LINKS TO PORNOGRAPHY*
*HELEN SILVERBERG FORGES MESSAGE CONTENT*

You and the village idiot think you can lie and defame, steal my identity
and impersonate me and forge content in messages of mine and then you
tell further lies to try and cover it up.

Every single time you step over the line, there's a record of it and
it'll be on disply for the world to see. Sooner or later the Canadian
authorities are going to go for you. Why don't you just give it up now?

Douglas
--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!

have any of your "Truths" been seen by a beak ??
Until you get a court to say they are truths, your just a liable for
Defamation as you say Helen and Annika are.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old December 6th 07, 01:33 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 6, 12:24 am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:

Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would be
very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :-)

Believe me, I've already talked to them at length about it. They told
me that they really don't enforce their own terms of service and even
though I presented proof that D-Mac's site was set up specifically to
harass me, they said that they won't act on it unless contacted by
police or a legal authority. I haven't decided to go to that much
trouble ... yet.
Helen may choose otherwise if he keeps this crap up.
BTW, GoDaddy also told me that I could of course set up a site similar
to his and the same rules would apply to him. I have not yet done
that either. Maybe someone will set one up for me as a Christmas
present?

Old December 6th 07, 01:42 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" --

Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.

Wasn't that about 9 months after the Americans were there in port,
****ing everything that moved?

Who's yo Daddy, D-Mac?
Old December 6th 07, 09:27 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
[...]

How quaint.
I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
opportunity and you didn't want it. Very clearly stealing my images and
pasting porn over them, making cartoons of my clients and loading them onto
sites you forged my identity to create is much more important to you than
ending this stupidity.

I can only imagine the field day you'd have had if I let you get away with
it. The site stays. No court in America will see that site as anything other
than evidential. Nothing on it is a lie, it contains evidence of the
disgusting behaviour you and your cyber slut got up to in the (false) belief
you do me damage or somehow interfere with my business in retaliation for
telling you a few truthful things about your God awful photographic ability.

Here's the news flash..
The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
arrived and they have assigned a case number to it. Seemingly someone in
Tennessee has regard for the law -- and it isn't you.

I'll be done with you when a judge issues a restraining order and authorises
a lien on your assets in the lead up some really interesting court actions
bound to make the headlines in at least Tennessee and probably all over the
US. Get ready mate... Clean your teeth and put some bacon fat on your boots.
You're about to become famous... For all the wrong reasons. That'll be your
christmas present.

Douglas

Old December 6th 07, 10:07 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 6, 4:27 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
How quaint.
I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
opportunity and you didn't want it.

Don't even go there. The bottom line is that we agreed to a truce and
you agreed to permanently remove the site and then you once again went
against your own word.

Here's the news flash..
The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
arrived and they have assigned a case number to it.

Really? What's the case #? I'll call them tomorrow and talk to them
about it.
If they don't have the info then I've got a good case against you for
making threats against me, empty and limp as they may be.

Old December 7th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Thumper the cat

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:27:35 +1000, "Douglas" wrote:

[...]

Douglas you show all of the traits that persuaded England to ****can
all of the criminals to a desolate damned island in the South
Pacific.. With most of the Aussies that trait has been bred out over
the decades and they have become pleasant people and good companions.
With you it still shows. It has been shown over and over that you are
the epitomy of the old saying that the apple doesn't fall far from
the tree..

You are the most obnoxious and boring idiot I have ever come across
in a lot of years on the internet and the news groups. You portray
yourself as a professional and I am starting to wonder exactly what
you are a professional of. It certainly isn't photography. But you are
godd at the phony threats and the slandering you do on a day to day
basis.. Which does make me wonder exactly when you do photography
considering the amount of posting you do on the news groups....

T the C
Old December 7th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Thumper the cat" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you for the comments Thumper.

They demonstrate exactly the attitude I'd expect from simple minded fool who
demands the right to conceal their identity and attack whomsoever they wish
saying whatever they feel is appropriate - regardless of it being truth or
fiction but squeal like stuck pigs when the same is done to them. Is this
just an American trait or does it happen in civilised countries too?

Douglas

Old December 7th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

[...]

Quite the contrary. You are spreading lies again to try and manipulate
opinion about your illegal behaviour ...

The president of Godaddy phoned me at 2:30AM (my time) one morning to
discuss these things. I provided him with the legal opinion I obtained
before setting up the site and after he had perused the evidence it
contains, he agreed it was an entirely legal site, free of defamation and
controversial opinion and was satisfied the complaint he'd been asked to
decide on was frivolous. It must have been yours.

If what you have done is all so goody, goody... How come every host company
site you've posted your pornographic alterations to my photos on has removed
them when asked but after all this time, the site showing the evidence of
what you did stays in place? I'll tell you why... Because you are in the
wrong and I am not.

Clearly he must have told you what he conveyed to me: That he was satisfied
I was within the law and Godaddy's own requirement that no defamatory,
racially libellous, illegal or pornographic material was hosted on the site.
He must also have told you: If you cared to have a judge rule the site was
in contravention of any US laws, he take it down.

Don't try and twist the situation around to make it look like your victim is
the perpetrator. Nero's trick of "Don't like the news, shoot the messenger"
doesn't work in this day and age.

Douglas
All about the theft, defamation, fraud and identity theft of Bret Douglas is
available he
http://www.annika1980.com.

Old December 7th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 6, 9:20 pm, "Douglas" wrote:

The president of Godaddy phoned me at 2:30AM (my time) one morning to
discuss these things.

Yeah, sure he did.
Rough night drinkin on the boat with the boys that night, I'll bet.

If what you have done is all so goody, goody... How come every host company
site you've posted your pornographic alterations to my photos on has removed
them when asked but after all this time, the site showing the evidence of
what you did stays in place?

Gee, that's a tough one. Let's see, could it be that you paid for
your ****ty site and the pbase sites with your pics on them were free
30-day Trial accounts? Nah, that couldn't be it.
Anyone can start a free pbase site and post your pics on them.
In fact, I encourage everyone to do so, just to **** you off.
Some already have. It's great fun. Allegedly.

Here's a pic of you, you fat envious ****.
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/envy.jpg

Let's see how long it takes ya to get that one pulled.
Let me know when it is gone so I can re-post it, thus continuing your
game of "Whack-a-Mole."

Old December 7th 07, 08:55 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:02:03 +1100, El Barto wrote:

If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

You miss one critical point here Bart... I'm not defaming anyone.
I have simply reproduced information (evidence) obtained from the
Internet, from emails sent to me, security contact from eBay messages,
email sent to me by hosting firms who removed the illegally uploaded
images stolen from me after I provided them a correctly formatted
takedown notice they require before taking action.

If you bothered to check the evidence (headers are included in most and
identifying information left in all) you would have discovered the
evidence of this joker's exploits is there for everyone who knows what to
look for. Most of the information (evidence) on the site came from the
excellent historical records Microsoft kept of all Newsgroup traffic
before Google took over the task.

All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
behaviour.

Douglas

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!