OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

Old December 6th 07, 01:13 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

Default OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
emailed me the following.
(Notice he can't even spell his own name)

Gutter sluts

Between You and Douglas St Jmaes

Douglas St Jmaes

Today at 9:19am
Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
link to it.

This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed he
http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm

This is the behaviour of a gutter slut. I think you need to be a
little more subjective about what your post and should have explained
the reason I called her a gutter slut in the first place rather than
try to gain some mileage in a thread about violence towards women.

Silverberg and her her cousin Bret Douglas has been engaged in a drawn
out and defamatory campaign to damage my business and compromise my
reputation. I support your right to speak your mind but when it
involves deception by omission you are stepping outside the boundaries
of freedom of speach into a grey area bordering on defamation.

Douglas

--

Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.
Old December 6th 07, 01:43 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)"
wrote:
[...]

Thank you for letting me know about the defamatory post. I have had
it with Douglas. In my eyes he is even lower than scum. Everyone
knows his history of lies and his passion for instigating arguments.
I loved this group but unforunately it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
as of lately.
I am indeed a woman, and I am tired of the abuse. I don't need the
heartache or the stress. Bret has my pic, and if he wants to post it,
I will leave that up to him. I just don't care anymore.
And no, Bret is not related to me.
Helen
Old December 6th 07, 02:12 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:43:20 -0800, helensilverburg wrote:

Thank you for letting me know about the defamatory post. I have had it
with Douglas. In my eyes he is even lower than scum. Everyone knows
his history of lies and his passion for instigating arguments. I loved
this group but unforunately it leaves a bad taste in my mouth as of
lately.
I am indeed a woman, and I am tired of the abuse. I don't need the
heartache or the stress. Bret has my pic, and if he wants to post it, I
will leave that up to him. I just don't care anymore. And no, Bret is
not related to me.
Helen

-----------
Yeah go for it Helen...
No defamation in the truth when it's you who instigated it. What's up?
Don't like people knowing the truth about you and your idiotic hero?

Pornographic worshipers.
YOu forge my messages, adding your own **** I never put in it and use my
identity to make posts after manipulated eBay's complaint system because
I listed a photographic package under wedding dresses and that all fine
for you... Right up until I present the proof you did it.

Get some of your own back and you scream like a stuck pig. Any female who
posts links to pornographicly altered images in the hope of embarrasing
the owner of the origianl image is a slut.. If the cap fits wear it.

You tried to involve Mark Stevens (Charles) in your little game but he's
too smart to fall for your ****. The only bad taste in your mouth is from
the soap needed to wash it out.

You are worse than the idiot you gave the camera to by spades. Your
number is well and truly up. You can scream and wriggle all you like but
you can't hid from the truth. It's all here for everyone to read:
http://www.annika1980.com
*HELEN SILVERBERG COMMITS FRAUD*
*HELEN SILVERBERG POSTS LINKS TO PORNOGRAPHY*
*HELEN SILVERBERG FORGES MESSAGE CONTENT*

You and the village idiot think you can lie and defame, steal my identity
and impersonate me and forge content in messages of mine and then you
tell further lies to try and cover it up.

Every single time you step over the line, there's a record of it and
it'll be on disply for the world to see. Sooner or later the Canadian
authorities are going to go for you. Why don't you just give it up now?

Douglas
--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!
Old December 6th 07, 02:23 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" wrote in message
He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
emailed me the following.
(Notice he can't even spell his own name)

So even after Face Book decided your half baked attempt at slandering me was
wrong, you take it now to Google groups and try to continue attacking me
using a German proxy to conceal your identity.

What a thoroughly nasty person you are. You own me an apology.

Douglas

Old December 6th 07, 02:28 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
peter kelsey

Douglas wrote:

What a thoroughly nasty person you are. You own me

Freudian slip?

Old December 6th 07, 02:37 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Vintage Monk

wrote:
[...]

Just killfile him Helen, the only time I see his crap now is when
someone responds to him.

How long do you think it will be before he changes his name to avoid
killfiles?

Old December 6th 07, 05:40 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Vintage Monk

[...]

Come and join the Facebook group Brisbane's Worst Wedding Photographer
and post this. (Search that title) They will get a laugh.
It has hit 220 members.

Old December 6th 07, 06:02 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
El Barto

wrote:
He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
emailed me the following.
(Notice he can't even spell his own name)

Gutter sluts

Between You and Douglas St Jmaes

Douglas St Jmaes

Today at 9:19am
Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
link to it.

This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed he
http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm

I believe that for Douglas to come out and claim that he has been the
victim of fraud and say so in such a definitive manner without his case
being tested in front of a Judge or Jury could constitute grounds for a
case of Defamation.

If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

Old December 6th 07, 06:24 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would be
very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old December 6th 07, 06:48 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Vintage Monk

wrote:
[...]

The funniest part of that whole page is he writes

When Ms Silverberg then impersonated the advertiser, using his eBay and
PayPal identity of "tangapix" to post a message in Usenet group;
rec.photo.equipment.35mm, signing it with the name of the Australian
Photographer, she committed fraud on an international scale and
confirmed that she was breaking Canadian law by engaging in on-line
bullying.

But then signs off with an imaginary name.

Julian Abbott
hahahahahahaha