Uninvited wedding guest!

Old November 20th 07, 08:11 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

Default Uninvited wedding guest!

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:20:04 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:

On Nov 19, 2:31 pm, "Advocate54" wrote:

Too bad you didn't use it on this photo:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/image/87826788

For some reason, the photo has been deleted... : )

The 30-day free Pbase trial expired. Allegedly. You've probably seen
the pic mnay times. It's pretty famous (or infamous).
Think "uncomfortable wedding couple," "tilted horizon," and "kite
surfers."

Actually it was cancelled by pbase due to Bret's hosting pornographicly
altered picture he stole from me on it.
http://www.annika1980.com for the news on this disgusting pervert.

Douglas

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!
Old November 21st 07, 02:28 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 20, 2:11 am, Douglas wrote:

The 30-day free Pbase trial expired.

Actually it was cancelled by pbase due to Bret's hosting pornographicly
altered picture he stole from me on it.http://www.annika1980.con for the news on this disgusting pervert.

No, dip****, the 30-day trial expired. That pbase account was created
on Oct. 20.
Damn, D-Mac, do you have to lie about EVERYTHING?

Here's the proof, liar:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/profile

Now go cry and change your name some more.

Old November 21st 07, 10:22 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Nov 20, 2:11 am, Douglas wrote:

The 30-day free Pbase trial expired.

Actually it was cancelled by pbase due to Bret's hosting pornographicly
altered picture he stole from me on it.http://www.annika1980.con for the
news on this disgusting pervert.

No, dip****, the 30-day trial expired. That pbase account was created
on Oct. 20.
Damn, D-Mac, do you have to lie about EVERYTHING?

Here's the proof, liar:
http://www.pbase.com/helens/profile

Now go cry and change your name some more.

Nice try to make your victim out to be the bad ******* when it's you.
How many times are you going to pull this stunt trying to make me out the
perpetrator when it 's you all along.

Here's the real proof. Pbase's reply to my takedown notice.

It's also on http://www.annika1980.com along with all your other disgusting
exploits your bent and twisted mind tells you is OK just as long as you get
your rocks off doing it.

You really are a number and a half. You won't get away with it. Your only
option is to stop attacking me with your despicable behaviour. Nothing else
is going to work. You stole my identity and used it commit fraud. That's
just about as serious an on-line crime as anyone could commit. What's worse,
you admitted it as some sort of badge of honour. There are no words to
describe you.
------------------------------

Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:54:22 GMT
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:54:22 GMT
Subject: [PBase.com #217248] hosting of Pornography and illegally obtained
images on your service
From: "PBase.com (Brian)"
To:

Hello,

Thanks for the notice. The account has been removed.

Thanks,
Brian
PBase Team

Old November 21st 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_3_]

Default This guy is something!

I haven't read the group in a while but this Douglas guy is really
obsessed with you isn't he? Can't believe he can say the things he
does and post pics of you like that and get away with it. It's crazy!

Old November 21st 07, 04:33 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Wah, wah, ****in wah!

Here's the real proof. Pbase's reply to my takedown notice.

You stole my identity and used it commit fraud. That's
just about as serious an on-line crime as anyone could commit.

You would know about fraud. You're the guy who claimed copyright on
that wedding guide on your site (that you stole from another site)
before you were busted and had to take it down.
You claim that I posted your pics on a site under your name.
How is that fraud? Were they not your pics or did you steal them as
well?
And don't get me started about your annika1980.com website created
with the specific purpose of harrassing me. There are laws against
that, you know.
Not to mention the fact that you posted photos belonging to me and my
friends on your site without permission. That makes you a common
criminal, D-Mac.
The TBI or any other agency would only have to read this newsgroup to
know that you are not credible and lie in every post.

Sucks to be you, gramps.

Old November 21st 07, 08:17 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Nov 21, 4:22 am, "Douglas" wrote:
Nice try to make your victim out to be the bad ******* when it's you.
How many times are you going to pull this stunt trying to make me out the
perpetrator when it 's you all along.

Wah, wah, ****in wah!

And don't get me started about your annika1980.com website created
with the specific purpose of harrassing me. There are laws against
that, you know.
Not to mention the fact that you posted photos belonging to me and my
friends on your site without permission. That makes you a common
criminal, D-Mac.

LOL It was one of your "friends" who gave me the pictures in the first
place!

You can't have it both ways Bret. You started all this. I use the
http://www.annika1980.com web site to provide the evidence of your behaviour
to anyone interested in seeing it... Including the newspapers and Law
agencies I send information to about you.

You thought you'd find a soft target with me and discovered I can give back
as good as a jerk like you can come up with. Appologise to me and agree (in
public) to stop and it'll all go away. Otherwise you can wait for the
restraining order and the TBI. Like I said earlier in the year... It'll all
happen before Christmas.

Douglas

Old November 21st 07, 08:21 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 21, 2:17 pm, "Douglas" wrote:

LOL It was one of your "friends" who gave me the pictures in the first
place!

We both know that is a big lie. Wanna name the friend? Didn't think
so.

You can't have it both ways Bret.

Why not? Your mom did.

Old November 21st 07, 09:35 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Scott W" wrote in message

Both of you are looking like idiots to the rest of us, both slinging mud
back and forth and both getting covered in it.

Scott

And yet you still can't resist getting involved?
How do you think that makes you look? Just another example of mob mentality
perhaps?

Douglas

Old November 21st 07, 10:11 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Nov 21, 2:52 pm, Scott W wrote:
Douglas wrote:
[...]

How many years has be been that the law was going to come swooping in on
this person or that? Seems to me we have all heard this same crap over
and over again, why not just keep quite until you really do get action?
You are sounding more then a little silly.

Both of you are looking like idiots to the rest of us, both slinging mud
back and forth and both getting covered in it.

Scott

Scott

We all know that D-Mac is in his glory when he pushes and bullies
people, especially Bret. He has a very strange fascination and
obssession with Bret and his love for online battles. It's damn hard
to say nothing when he accuses and defames you, your family and
friends. Or when he takes joy watching a dog being tortured and
drowned.
Old November 22nd 07, 02:17 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Vintage Monk

Douglas wrote:
"Scott W" wrote in message
Both of you are looking like idiots to the rest of us, both slinging mud
back and forth and both getting covered in it.

Scott

And yet you still can't resist getting involved?
How do you think that makes you look? Just another example of mob mentality
perhaps?

He said idiots Dogless yes with an S on the end meaning the two of you.

Put the tissues away it wasn't an attack on you

Douglas
Worlds worst cyber bully