the "free digital cameras" thing, scam or not?

Old February 4th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default the "free digital cameras" thing, scam or not?

I just signed up for a freepaid account and im trying to refer friends
so i can get a free digital camera, does anyone know if this is real or
fake? i need 10 friends siging up from my referal number.
This is what im going to do,
5 net people
5 family members/friends, im going to ask them to sign up and get an
ofer for like 1 dollar and im gonna give them 3 dollars or something so
they dont loose money.

Anyway if this work im going to come back and tell ya..

(no this is not spam LOL).

please sign up
http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=27044380

Old February 4th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default the "free digital cameras" thing, SPAM or not?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Anyway if this work im going to come back and tell ya..

(no this is not spam LOL).

Yes it bloody is spam. If you were only asking about it then how come you
included the URL, which just fortuitously included your ref number?
I hope it doesn't work.

Old February 4th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just signed up for a freepaid account and im trying to refer friends
so i can get a free digital camera, does anyone know if this is real or
fake? i need 10 friends siging up from my referal number.
This is what im going to do,
5 net people
5 family members/friends, im going to ask them to sign up and get an
ofer for like 1 dollar and im gonna give them 3 dollars or something so
they dont loose money.

Anyway if this work im going to come back and tell ya..

(no this is not spam LOL).

please sign up
http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=27044380

God help your family members and friends

Old February 4th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Battleax" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just signed up for a freepaid account and im trying to refer friends
so i can get a free digital camera, does anyone know if this is real or
fake? i need 10 friends siging up from my referal number.
This is what im going to do,
5 net people
5 family members/friends, im going to ask them to sign up and get an
ofer for like 1 dollar and im gonna give them 3 dollars or something so
they dont loose money.

Anyway if this work im going to come back and tell ya..

(no this is not spam LOL).

please sign up

God help your family members and friends

Yes, I think they are very deserving of our sympathy, they have to put up
with this thick B every day.

Roy G

Old February 5th 06, 11:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

(no this is not spam LOL).

Oh yes it is!

Old February 5th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Helen wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Anyway if this work im going to come back and tell ya..

(no this is not spam LOL).

Yes it bloody is spam. If you were only asking about it then how come you
included the URL, which just fortuitously included your ref number?
I hope it doesn't work.

I hope it does. I hope that all his friends who think there's a pot of
gold at the end of the rainbow all get exactly what their stupidity bought.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'