[SI] Speaking of food, more Brits involved in photography bans

Old June 15th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

Default [SI] Speaking of food, more Brits involved in photography bans

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:54:08 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote:
: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-18454800

I'm confident that I speak for many Shoot-In participants when I hereby call
on The Committee to forthwith assure Ms Payne that should she elect to submit
three pictures in response to the "Food" mandate, last Sunday's deadline will
be officially waived. ;^)

Bob
Old June 15th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

On 2012-06-15 15:29 , Robert Coe wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:54:08 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote:
: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-18454800

I'm confident that I speak for many Shoot-In participants when I hereby call
on The Committee to forthwith assure Ms Payne that should she elect to submit
three pictures in response to the "Food" mandate, last Sunday's deadline will
be officially waived. ;^)

Ms. Payne has permanent high privileges.

--
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
-Samuel Clemens.
Old June 18th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Chemiker

ANnther example I received this response but never saw the
message you reponded to....

Alex
Old June 18th 12, 04:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:55:33 -0500, Chemiker
wrote:
: ANnther example I received this response but never saw the
: message you reponded to....
:
: Alex

There must be something wrong with your service provider's newsfeed. If your
email address is valid, I'll send you a copy of my "Food" comments.

Bob
Old June 18th 12, 04:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

: wrote:
: : ANnther example I received this response but never saw the
: : message you reponded to....
: :
: : Alex
:
: There must be something wrong with your service provider's newsfeed. If your
: email address is valid, I'll send you a copy of my "Food" comments.

Actually, get out your browser and try reading it in Google Groups. All the
"Food" traffic was there, the last time I looked.

Bob