Catsnail

Old November 30th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Phoenix

Default Catsnail

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580
Old November 30th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix wrote:
My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580

You do realize that by posting this crap here you have violated the
rules and forfeited any chance of winning the prize money?
Old December 1st 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pat[_6_]

On Nov 30, 5:04 pm, JimKramer wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix wrote:

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580

You do realize that by posting this crap here you have violated the
rules and forfeited any chance of winning the prize money?

Maybe we should all log on an vote -- voting very negatively, that is
and then he wouldn't post any more.

It must be something to do with the mutual adoration society, but if
you read the comments, it sure doesn't take much to work up his "fans"
into a frenzy.
Old December 1st 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Nov 30, 11:22 pm, Pat wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:04 pm, JimKramer wrote:

On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix wrote:

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580

You do realize that by posting this crap here you have violated the
rules and forfeited any chance of winning the prize money?

Maybe we should all log on an vote -- voting very negatively, that is
and then he wouldn't post any more.

It must be something to do with the mutual adoration society, but if
you read the comments, it sure doesn't take much to work up his "fans"
into a frenzy.

No need, the site looks at hits and where they come from. If and
that's a big if, he wins he will be disqualified and not get the prize
money. Maybe he will read the rules and not bother us with this horrid
Photoshopping again. I honestly don't know what bothers me more, that
he might have won money for that travesty of pixels or that he was
thrilled with that for demonstrating his skills.
Old December 19th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Phoenix

If you don't like my editions you don't need to visit them but I think
that it is a disrespect to say the things you have said about my work.
If you don't like it, there is no need to disrespect me
And you will be happy about this, but this is my last post in this
group
Good luck
Old December 19th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Advocate54

"Phoenix" wrote in message
If you don't like my editions you don't need to visit them but I think
that it is a disrespect to say the things you have said about my work.
If you don't like it, there is no need to disrespect me
And you will be happy about this, but this is my last post in this
group
Good luck

I didn't see your first post...

Old December 19th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Dec 19, 10:28 am, "Advocate54" wrote:
"Phoenix" wrote in message

If you don't like my editions you don't need to visit them but I think
that it is a disrespect to say the things you have said about my work.
If you don't like it, there is no need to disrespect me
And you will be happy about this, but this is my last post in this
group
Good luck

I didn't see your first post...

Tis' better if they were one and the same...
Old December 20th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Phoenix" wrote in message
If you don't like my editions you don't need to visit them but I think
that it is a disrespect to say the things you have said about my work.
If you don't like it, there is no need to disrespect me
And you will be happy about this, but this is my last post in this
group
Good luck

Toughen up Phoenix... This is after all Usenet and used by a potential 200
million people, many of whom have a totally different sense of humour to
you. As far as I know (5 years here) Jim Kramer is one of the good guys in
this group. He wouldn't deliberately insult you. I think what he said was
simply his expression of humour, as the administrator of shootin.

You can of course disbelieve me too. One thing is for certain, if you can't
handle the heat, don't come in the kitchen.

Douglas

Old December 20th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix wrote:
My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580

Nice composite Phoenix. A critter that not only leaves a slime trail
but a furball as well.

Draco
Old December 20th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Serge Desplanques

On 2007-12-20 07:10:22 -0700, Draco said:

On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix wrote:
My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580

Nice composite Phoenix. A critter that not only leaves a slime trail
but a furball as well.

Draco

This week I was looking at a page of excellent-quality composites. I
was sure I bookmarked it but I can't find it. Does anyone remember
seeing a gallery containing a banana morphing into a snake, and a frog
with an orange peel for a body?
--
A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past, he is
one who is prematurely disappointed in the future.

Catsnail Phoenix Digital Photography 0 November 30th 07 04:02 PM
Catsnail Phoenix In The Darkroom 0 November 30th 07 04:00 PM