Good Digital Photography Books

Old August 9th 04, 06:20 AM
Jan Daly

Default Good Digital Photography Books

Hi There!!
Just bought a Nikon D70 Digital SLR camera last week and would love to know if there's any good books out there to help me with my photography skills? Any advice on what to get or where to look would be greatly appreciated!!
Jan

Old August 9th 04, 02:34 PM
Clyde

Jan Daly wrote:
Hi There!!
Just bought a Nikon D70 Digital SLR camera last week and would love to
know if there's any good books out there to help me with my photography
skills? Any advice on what to get or where to look would be greatly
appreciated!!
Jan

Block Spam Emails - Click here!
http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=9611&partner=fa stutility

Yes, a huge number of them. BTW, learning photography is the key, not
"digital" photography. So, read all kinds of books on photography. I
would recommend a library.

Also, don't forget to spend half of your book learning on just studying
the photos of the best photographers. Luckily there are plenty of books
of those too. Try to figure out how they did and why.

Clyde

Old August 9th 04, 02:38 PM
Jan Daly

Hi Clyde!
Thanks so much for your info!! I'll take your advice...and start
studying!!!
Jan

http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/prom...&RAND=9611&par

----

Old August 9th 04, 06:34 PM
Gary Eickmeier

Jan Daly wrote:
Hi There!!
Just bought a Nikon D70 Digital SLR camera last week and would love to
know if there's any good books out there to help me with my photography
skills? Any advice on what to get or where to look would be greatly
appreciated!!
Jan

Go to the book store and see what takes your fancy. And read the manual
thoroughly.

Gary Eickmeier