[SI] Effing lazy, no good Sloths!

Old July 24th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [SI] Effing lazy, no good Sloths!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

Old July 24th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Effing lazy, no good Sloths!

On Jul 24, 6:07 pm, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

Hopefully more people will join in, Jim. There are always late
submissions.
Helen

Old July 25th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

"JimKramer" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

What better example of this mandate than to simply be too damned lazy to
even submit an archive shot? To me it's the perfect response. The summer
doldrums have set in...

Old July 25th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

wrote:
On Jul 24, 6:07 pm, JimKramer wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

Hopefully more people will join in, Jim.
There are always late submissions.

Done.
SI2@jlkra.... right? I was too lazy to look it up :-) It wasn't shot for
the mandate but I think was within the legal time frame.
Old July 25th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Jul 24, 7:24 pm, Paul Furman wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 24, 6:07 pm, JimKramer wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

Hopefully more people will join in, Jim.
There are always late submissions.

Done.
I was too lazy to look it up :-) It wasn't shot for
the mandate but I think was within the legal time frame.

You realize that now I will have to change it? :-)

Old July 25th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

wrote:
On Jul 24, 6:07 pm, JimKramer wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

Hopefully more people will join in, Jim.
There are always late submissions.

Done.
I was too lazy to look it up :-) It wasn't shot for
the mandate but I think was within the legal time frame.

You realize that now I will have to change it? :-)

Well you could always use this one!

http://www.annika1980.com/mansloth.htm

ROTFL

Old July 25th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Stuffed Crust

JimKramer wrote:
I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

....I was blessed by the bricking of my camera, which I only just
replaced.

Sigh. Time to submit an oldie.

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^

Old July 25th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

JimKramer wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

I see Bret celebrated a bit prematurely.....

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/82785041

mike

Old July 25th 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Jul 25, 8:07 am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

I'm still thinking about mine... I'll get back to you, cheque's in
the mail, yawn...

Old July 25th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default No Critiques?!

On Jul 24, 6:07 pm, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sloth

I can see you all went all out for this mandate...

It's bad enough that only a handful of people submitted to the SI, but
no critiques either?
Helen