A warning for Peter Dee and Mark.Thomas.7

Old July 17th 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Julian.

Default A warning for Peter Dee and Mark.Thomas.7

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 16, 7:41 pm, Julian wrote:
If you continue to stalk me or Douglas MacDonald, you continue to
engage in
harassment of me and /or him, use my name or his in an insulting or
degrading manner in your posts, I will without further reference to
you, lodge an urgent complaint with the Australian Federal Police and
the West Australian and Queensland Police.

How could they stalk D-Mac. He's on vacation, isn't he?
The trouble with being a delusional schizo is trying to keep all your
lies straight ain't it, Sybil?

You know, D-Mac, you should say a little prayer of thanks every night
that I don't live near you. Mark T. will handle your empty threats
however he chooses, but I wish he'd handle them the way I would.
Of course, he's probably busy out looking for all those print centers
and businesses you claim to own. The only one I could find was The
Linux Shop which not coincidentally used the same P.O. Box that your
other lame business uses. Ain't that right, alienjones?

I also have at least the last ten aliases killfiled. Sort of like he is
saying "you are stalking me cos I keep tarcking you down and getting in
your face, even though you try and run. i just wont let you", idiot.

Oh and get the name right if you are going to stalk me ok. You have been
warned, get it right or I am telling on you. Dweeb!

I take it then, you have no intent to remove the insult from your header?

Old July 17th 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
julian

On Jul 17, 5:27 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
"Pete D" wrote in message

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 16, 7:41 pm, Julian wrote:
[...]

warned, get it right or I am telling on you. Dweeb!- Hide quoted text -

So the name you impose over your photos is fraudulent or you stole the
photos from the real Peter Dee.
I gather from your arrogarent response that you'd rather discover the
consequences of your actions than change your ways?
The choice is you mate. Good luck.

JA

Old July 17th 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Jul 17, 9:41 am, Julian wrote:
(crap)

Here's all it deserves in reply -

You are sad and deluded, Douglas.

G'nite.

Old July 17th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 17, 9:41 am, Julian wrote:
(crap)

Here's all it deserves in reply -

You are sad and deluded, Douglas.

G'nite.

Sent the original on to the AFP, they are getting a bit of a chuckle too.

Old July 17th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
bob hickey

"Julian" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Pete D" wrote in message

What both of you are doing is a Commonwealth offense of 'Using a
carriage service to menace, harass or
cause offense' is contrary to Section 474.17 of the Commonwealth
Criminal Code Act 1995.

O.K. Brett........... drop the carriage. Bob Hickey

Old July 17th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Tony Polson

"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)
Old July 17th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Jul 17, 7:02 am, "bob hickey" wrote:
"Julian" wrote in message

What both of you are doing is a Commonwealth offense of 'Using a
carriage service to menace, harass or
cause offense' is contrary to Section 474.17 of the Commonwealth
Criminal Code Act 1995.

O.K. Brett........... drop the carriage. Bob Hickey

That's real old school. Can I at least keep the horses?

Old July 17th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Alan Browne

Tony Polson wrote:
"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

What a hypocrite you are Polson! Who would lament change in his Church
and then call them "the opposition" while questioning 'his' faith.

"" No, but the Anglican Communion will never be the same again.

:-( ""
-TP Nov 18, 2003.

Old July 17th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jul 16, 10:22 pm, That_Rich wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:28:44 -0700, Annika1980
wrote:

On Jul 16, 7:41 pm, Julian wrote:
If you continue to stalk me or Douglas MacDonald, you continue to
engage in
harassment of me and /or him, use my name or his in an insulting or
degrading manner in your posts, I will without further reference to
you, lodge an urgent complaint with the Australian Federal Police and
the West Australian and Queensland Police.

How could they stalk D-Mac. He's on vacation, isn't he?
The trouble with being a delusional schizo is trying to keep all your
lies straight ain't it, Sybil?

You know, D-Mac, you should say a little prayer of thanks every night
that I don't live near you. Mark T. will handle your empty threats
however he chooses, but I wish he'd handle them the way I would.

Curious.... How would Annika handle these *threats*.

At the source.

Old July 17th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Julian.

wrote:

On Jul 16, 7:41 pm, Julian wrote:
If you continue to stalk me or Douglas MacDonald, you continue to
engage in
harassment of me and /or him, use my name or his in an insulting or
degrading manner in your posts, I will without further reference to
you, lodge an urgent complaint with the Australian Federal Police and
the West Australian and Queensland Police.

How could they stalk D-Mac. He's on vacation, isn't he?
The trouble with being a delusional schizo is trying to keep all your
lies straight ain't it, Sybil?

You know, D-Mac, you should say a little prayer of thanks every night
that I don't live near you. Mark T. will handle your empty threats
however he chooses, but I wish he'd handle them the way I would.

Curious.... How would Annika handle these *threats*.

At the source.

Annika's been on too much Sauce!