Macro Bee Telephoto style

Old July 17th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

Default Macro Bee Telephoto style

Sigma last year introduced a really sweet rival for Canon's 70 -200
F2.8 white monster.
No IS but a really great macro facility, very well suited to a 5D.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

I've been out playing!

JA

Old July 17th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jul 16, 7:34 pm, Julian wrote:
Sigma last year introduced a really sweet rival for Canon's 70 -200
F2.8 white monster.
No IS but a really great macro facility, very well suited to a 5D.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

I've been out playing!

JA

Putting a Smegma lens on a 5D ..... that's just so wrong!

Old July 17th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ray Paseur[_3_]

Julian wrote in
oups.com:

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

Nice shot! What kind of plant is that?

Old July 17th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Julian.

"Ray Paseur" wrote in message
Julian wrote in
oups.com:

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

Nice shot! What kind of plant is that?

I think it's a weed. It was growing on the beachfront.

Old July 18th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Willarojo

"Julian." vehemently accused in news:469d3118$0
:

"Ray Paseur" wrote in message
Julian wrote in
oups.com:

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

Nice shot! What kind of plant is that?

I think it's a weed. It was growing on the beachfront.

Looks like the colorful "weedus julianus". Impossible to kill,
smells like sweaty feet, only grows in Australia... but don't blame
Australia for that.

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Old July 18th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Julian." wrote in message
.. .

"Ray Paseur" wrote in message
Julian wrote in
oups.com:

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

Nice shot! What kind of plant is that?

I think it's a weed. It was growing on the beachfront.

I think a weed is anything growing in your garden that you don't want. One
man's weed is another's beautiful flower........:^)

Old July 19th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Jul 17, 9:34 am, Julian wrote:
Sigma last year introduced a really sweet rival for Canon's 70 -200
F2.8 white monster.
No IS but a really great macro facility, very well suited to a 5D.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/13-07-07.htm

I'm afraid I have a good memory, "Julian".

*Douglas* posted this one many moons ago as one of HIS... I might
just check my archives.... Yup. It USED to be here (http://
http://www.weprint2canvas.com/galler...orker_full.jpg)
...but now Douglas has pulled that whole site down, so there isn't much
point looking for it..

It was discussed he
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...2c3f2d8a16e740
where "D.Mac" posted a link to it on July 25. Douglas later had an
argument with DD over whether it was flash lit. Strangely, I'm
inclined to agree with Douglas - it doesn't look flashlit to me,
although it is Rockwellianly saturated and has some very odd edge
defects...

So obviously it was Douglas' image, and it was taken a LONG time ago.
BUSTED again, Julian/Douglas - more lies.

I've been out playing!

Um, yes, it does seem so.