Nazism is alive and well , Postcard from paradise

Old July 9th 07, 11:31 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

Default Nazism is alive and well , Postcard from paradise

On Jul 9, 7:40 pm, wrote:
Off topic. Just reposting a message that was set to expire.
The dweeb gets it wrong again... How incredably cute (and
predictable)
is that? And now he is an expert at the faults of images scanned on a
$65 HP multi-function printer.
So smart is he, his physic vision lets him see my crappy old 17", no
name monitor as being the $1600 Apple Cinema of Doug's! Un-bloody
believable!
You really are a total idiot. When you got over your obsession with
the
boss... Get a hair cut and find a real job because you won't have the
one you are in now for much longer.
Julian
--
My site is humble but it's a hobby thing, you know?http://www.julianabbot.com

PS For "Julian" or anyone silly enough to read this far, or if you are
following the Douglas MacDonald/Julian fiasco, here's what appears at
the top of "Julian's" website (but he is not Doug, oh no...)

Nothing more disgusting than a display of Neo Nazi racism from a
racist minded bigot like yourself.
Just because this is an English language group, to demean anyone who
posts to it with spelling mistakes when their first language is not
English is a disgusting display of bigotry. There are at least half a
dozen derivatives of the original English language and none of them
use "proper English" in their spelling. The American version of
"English" is about as bad as it get.

Your attempts at discrediting - first Doug and now me are a damning
display of patronizing stupidity from a Nazi minded bigot. Had you not
stolen his images in the first place to load onto a Yahoo site you
created specifically to discredit anything and everything he said -
regardless of the truth, you may be carrying some credibility. As it
is, you have none. The truth is, you are as big a copyright thief as
you are a liar, stalker and bully. Your attempts to discredit Doug's
early pioneering efforts at digital enlargements by disputing how much
information was added to an interpolated image and how YOU interpreted
Doug's description of "Detail" is absurd. If there were no more detail
added to an image during interpolation than originally existed, you
couldn't enlarge it without degradation of the final picture.

You tried to use Avery's nagging he never got an enlargement as some
sort of example Doug was a crook. (He got it incidentally) But like
you decided that despite Doug sending him a $40 print as proof, he'd
find different garbage to keep bullying him with. If Doug was a crook,
he wouldn't have 100 positive feedbacks on Ebay from selling his
prints and photography packages, interspread with sales of camera gear
he didn't need any more. He wouldn't have a filing cabinet full of
positive recommendation from his client's either. Nor would he have
managed to prosper and develop a group of thriving business'.

It sounds like the more you try to bash up on him, the more you are
displaying, that you are just another Jealous wannabe, "poppy cutter"
who by your own admission, failed at being a photographer but still
want the right to tell everyone else how good you are while posting
stupid and uninformed remarks about 640 pixel wide images. Sorry Mate,
you are a very poor photographer with little or no understanding of
what motivates people to buy Photographs and no idea why you failed at
your own attempt to become a wedding photographer.

You haven't understood either, what a "Good" photograph actually is.
At you point in life, there is little chance of you ever understanding
any of the concepts that make up a "professional" photographer or why
professionals like Doug sells pictures you find faults in. Your loss.
Doug went though dozens of ******s like you who refused to follow even
the most basic instructions when he had the "Santa shoots". A very sad
fact of your behavior is that like the idiots he fired who thought
they knew better than the master; You believe you are so good, no one
can tell you anything. Get to a doctor. Get some Testosterone
injections and get over this mid life crisis where you attack Doug
because he is everything you tried to be and failed at.

Cough up the apology to him or take the consequences. No Government
employee or Education Department sanctioned employee is permitted to
engage in on-line or workplace bullying the way you do. Here's my
threat to you:
Stop it now or I'll file an official complaint with the Government
Ombudsman. You'll at the very least, lose your job. You may also be
branded a racist and barred from being employed by a Government funded
organization ever again. The choice is yours. Make it quickly because
I won't wait any longer, now I know who you are.

JA

Old July 10th 07, 12:37 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Michael[_2_]

"Julian" wrote in message
ups.com...
Cough up the apology to him or take the consequences. No Government
employee or Education Department sanctioned employee is permitted to
engage in on-line or workplace bullying the way you do. Here's my
threat to you:
Stop it now or I'll file an official complaint with the Government
Ombudsman. You'll at the very least, lose your job. You may also be
branded a racist and barred from being employed by a Government funded
organization ever again. The choice is yours. Make it quickly because
I won't wait any longer, now I know who you are.

JA

yak yak yak get a life ja or get the law.

Old July 10th 07, 03:35 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Julian Abbot[_2_]

"Michael" lakediver.houston.rr.com wrote in news:4692c6bb$0$8009
:

"Julian" wrote in message
ups.com...
Cough up the apology to him or take the consequences. No Government
employee or Education Department sanctioned employee is permitted to
engage in on-line or workplace bullying the way you do. Here's my
threat to you:
Stop it now or I'll file an official complaint with the Government
Ombudsman. You'll at the very least, lose your job. You may also be
branded a racist and barred from being employed by a Government funded
organization ever again. The choice is yours. Make it quickly because
I won't wait any longer, now I know who you are.

JA

yak yak yak get a life ja or get the law.

Ahhh Yes. If only it were that simple.
The legal thing is a waiting game that is drawing to a close but in the
mean time, this cretin keeps up his stalking and bullying. Neither I nor
the man he thinks I am (my boss) are prepared to stand by and let him
interfere with our right to quiet enjoyment of Usenet.

It is after all a community forum for all to enjoy. Why should we let a
couple of jealous idiots with oversize egos bully us out of that privilege?

JA

Old July 10th 07, 10:11 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan K.

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:31:40 -0700, Julian
wrote:

On Jul 9, 7:40 pm, wrote:
Off topic. Just reposting a message that was set to expire.
PS For "Julian" or anyone silly enough to read this far, or if you are
following the Douglas MacDonald/Julian fiasco, here's what appears at
the top of "Julian's" website (but he is not Doug, oh no...)

Nothing more disgusting than a display of Neo Nazi racism from a
racist minded bigot like yourself.

Hmm, I'd be a little careful playing the "racist!!!, racist!!!" card
there Douggie. After all, YOU'RE the one with the fantasy about having
rescued a little chap from the clutches of Polynesian poverty so that
you could bring him to sunny Queensland to pick cotton for his
massa... sorry, "boss". In between giving him a fictional job at the
University of Queensland, that is. There's something.. disquietingly
antebellum about this particular fantasy of yours, Douggie. But to go
and yell charges of racism at someone else over them pointing out a
spelling error... well, that's just a little distasteful even by your
remarkably low standards. Still, it's not like anyone with two
functioning synapses will take you seriously.

Still... tasteless. Verrrrrrrry tasteless, Douggie.

Just because this is an English language group, to demean anyone who
posts to it with spelling mistakes when their first language is not
English

Fair point Douggie, since your first language is Mendacity. And you
don't even speak it with an accent.

is a disgusting display of bigotry.

Yawwwwnnn... or perhaps it's just a bias against people who are too
lazy or stupid to use a spell checker. But naturally all of the
"racist-Nazi" nonsense is merely a smokescreen to try to obfuscate the
rather odd coincidence that you and your "boss" just happen to make
the same mistake.

Your attempts at

[Blah blah blah, head spinning, blood shooting out of ears, etc.]

Stop it now or I'll file an official complaint with the Government
Ombudsman. You'll at the very least, lose your job.

And let me guess, his world will turn red as well, will it Douggie?

You may also be
branded a racist and barred from being employed by a Government funded
organization ever again. The choice is yours. Make it quickly because
I won't wait any longer, now I know who you are.

Guess you'll be claiming that $500 from "the boss" then, won't you?
Old July 10th 07, 11:54 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:40 pm, wrote:
[...]

I know...I know! I should ignore all posts by Douggie and his
psychotic personalities. Personally, to call someone a nazi is the
lowest vile name to give someone. It bothered me and I wondered how I
could word a reply just right. I don't think I could have done as
well as Alan K.
It says it all!

BWAHAHAHA!!!! BUSTED!

Helen

Old July 10th 07, 04:53 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Jul 9, 6:31 pm, Julian wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:40 pm, wrote:

[...]

JA- Hide quoted text -

Once again, JA is synonymous for the south end of a north bound
mule. Reading this post a couple of times and I don't see anyone
complaining about spelling. The re-posting of the sample from Mark
makes no sense. Your lambasting and calling that person a "...Nazi
minded bigot..." is beyond any reason I can see. Douglas/Julian/Ryadia
or whom ever you are, I see no real reason for you making these
attacks from this post. Include the posts to back up your claims or
just leave it alone.
If any one should be careful it should be the one who claims to be
hurt the worst. Because the loudest cryer is usually the one at fault
in the first place.
If you have a legitament claim, then stop spewing and start doing.
Jeezes you are worse than an old woman complaining about an old man.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better does.

Old July 11th 07, 03:34 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:40 pm, wrote:
[...]

I applied for and won a competition run by Doug. The prize was a
sponsorship to come and study in Australia. Whatever work I do for
him, I get well paid for in addition to him paying my Foreign student
Uni fees which are a lot higher than any of you skippys get. I don't
get access to any student loans or dole payments either. Doug pays it
all out of the fund he set up after marrying a Samoan. I never lived
in poverty. What do you think Samoa is? Have you ever bothered to find
out?

I guess it's fairly clear that only those with a racial attitude
bothered to respond to this post. Your post is disgustingly racist in
your insinuation I was kidnapped to pick cotton. That was blatant
kidnapping of Africans by Americans, many of whom still harbor deep
racist sentiments against any non white race. Typical of racists, you
conveniently neglected to mention the difference between what
Americans did and my efforts to win the right to study here. Why
should I not do whatever I can to repay such a generous benefactor as
Doug?

JA

Old July 11th 07, 03:49 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default THE TRUTH ABOUT J-MAC !

On Jul 10, 10:34 pm, Julian wrote:

I applied for and won a competition run by Doug. The prize was a
sponsorship to come and study in Australia.

Only problem is that the competion and all the competitors are in his
mind. Is anybody else getting tired of this charade? You've been
thoroughly busted so many times for all your bull**** and yet you keep
it up. Besides D-Mac, oops, I meant Julian .... if you aren't really
Doug then why did you steal many of his pics and post them to your
flickr site?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/julianabbot/

Busted once again, J-Mac!

Old July 11th 07, 04:53 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Jul 10, 10:49 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 10, 10:34 pm, Julian wrote:

I applied for and won a competition run by Doug. The prize was a
sponsorship to come and study in Australia.

Only problem is that the competion and all the competitors are in his
mind. Is anybody else getting tired of this charade? You've been
thoroughly busted so many times for all your bull**** and yet you keep
it up. Besides D-Mac, oops, I meant Julian .... if you aren't really
Doug then why did you steal many of his pics and post them to your
flickr site?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/julianabbot/

Busted once again, J-Mac!

If you're trying to prove that Julian, and all the others for that
matter, exist don't you think it rather stupid to post your pics under
Julian's name? Give it up J-Mac...you've been BUSTED! Big Time!
Helen

Old July 11th 07, 10:44 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan K.

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:34:38 -0700, Julian
wrote:

I applied for and won a competition run by Doug.

Well I'm just as impressed as all hell, Douggie; it can't have been
easy selecting one of your identities as the winner of the "Most
Sycophantic Sock Puppet" award. (Note that I say "identities" rather
than "personalities" because all of your personalities are equally
noxious; with all of them it's only a question of how long it takes
for the "real you" to show through.)

The prize was a
sponsorship to come and study in Australia. Whatever work I do for
him, I get well paid for

It's just a pity that it's not enough to afford that Apple monitor, eh
Douggie?

in addition to him paying my Foreign student
Uni fees which are a lot higher than any of you skippys get.

Unlikely, considering that they're imaginary. I suppose that you could
always pay "your" uni fees in Monopoly money, though. I hear that
Mayfair University's fees can be quite excessive if there's a hotel on
there.

I don't
get access to any student loans or dole payments either. Doug pays it
all out of the fund he set up after marrying a Samoan.

Ah, Margie's a Samoan is she? The Samoans are a very charitable
people.

To marry you, she'd pretty much have to be.

(Hard of hearing and nearsighted would also be a help.)

I never lived
in poverty. What do you think Samoa is? Have you ever bothered to find
out?

I know exactly what and where Samoa is Douggie, just as I know that
you're as much a Samoan native named "Julian" as I am.

I guess it's fairly clear that only those with a racial attitude
bothered to respond to this post.

[Chuckle...] It's a pity that there isn't a direct link between
predictability and photographic skill, Douggie. If there were you
might be able to take a decent shot. That tired and trite response was
so predictable that I could see it coming from the second I hit the
Send button on my previous post.

Your post is disgustingly racist in
your insinuation I was kidnapped to pick cotton.

OH NO!!! [Snicker..] Douggie called me a racist! Oh dear, I must
splutter denials and defend myself... oh wait, no I don't. That's
because the allegation comes from someone who seems to be:
- liked by no-one;
- respected by no-one;
- regarded as being a good photographer by no-one (with special
emphasis on poor "Bridezilla");
- living a fantasy life surrounded by the sock puppets who are his
only supporters;
- regarded as being in need of psychiatric help by a disturbingly
large number of people; and
- Who can't seem to put finger to keyboard without lying.
Allegations of any kind from a puerile, socially dysfunctional waste
of human life like yourself really carry remarkably little weight, so
I'm afraid I'll have to colour myself entirely uninterested in them.

Still, I stand by what I said earlier; hurling around accusations of
racism and Nazism is fairly distasteful, even by your low, antisocial
standards.

That was blatant
kidnapping of Africans by Americans, many of whom still harbor deep
racist sentiments against any non white race.

Uh, Douggie? You tried American-baiting in your last post. It didn't
work then, and I doubt that this one will either for the reasons
listed above. You're a waste of space, a very, VERY lame and obvious
troll, and basically not worth the effort. Other than to laugh at,
which is (whether you realise it or not) what is happening in many of
these replies.

A situation which, I remind you, you bring on entirely on your own.

Why
should I not do whatever I can to repay such a generous benefactor as
Doug?

Douggie, I know that you intend to persist with this ludicrous charade
but let me clue you in on a couple of things.

Even if all of the other evidence was ignored (and it can't be), there
are certain traits in your writing style which clearly identify
"Julian" as being just another Douggie-fantasy-person.
(Notwithstanding your habit of throwing around red herrings like using
the American spelling for "harbour".) I won't go into too many
specifics, but here's one; the post where you said that you "only
wish" that you were "the boss". Read all of the bullet points that I
typed above, Douggie. NO-ONE, and I mean NO-ONE who isn't ALREADY you,
would want to BE you.

Indeed, if you were to find the most miserable wretch, living in the
most drought-affected, famine-blighted corner of the Earth, subsisting
on half a cup of gruel and a cup of typhoid-infected water per day,
and asked him "Would you like to change places with Douglas St James
McDonald?"... he'd have to think about it.

Secondly, I'm going to tell you something that your psychiatrist (if
you have one) would tell you. (And if you don't, I implore you to get
one because God knows I think you need one.) You'll never get better
if other people indulge your Walter Mitty fantasies. And so I'm afraid
that I must decline to call you "Julian", Douggie.

By the way, have you been to the Ombudsman yet? I expect that that's a
"no" since I'd probably hear you being laughed out of the office from
here.

Ombudsman: "So, Mr. McDonald, you're claiming that because these
people pointed out a spelling mistake in a Usenet post, they're
Nazis?"
Douggie, foaming at the mouth, eyes spinning wildly: "YES, NAZIS,
NAZIS AND RACISTS! THEY HATE ME BECAUSE I'M SAMOAN!!!"
Ombudsman, with a bored expression: "Mr. McDonald, you're white."
Douggie: "NO!!! NO!!! I'M JULIAN SILENT CRYPTOPIX LAMB D-MAC.... OH,
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER WHO I AM, WAS SYBIL HELD TO A
HIGHER STANDARD??? THEY'RE NAZIIIIIISSSS!!!! THEY WERE MEAN TO
MEEEEEE!"
Ombudsman: "Mr. McDonald, you are NOT a Samoan university student."
Douggie: "YES, YES I AM!!! I WAS BROUGHT HERE BY THE WORLD'S GREATEST
PHILANTHROPIST AND PHOTOGRAPHER DOUGLAS ST JAMES MCDONALD!!!" [Foam,
spit, drool]
Ombudsman: "Which, according to your driver's licence, is you."
Douggie: [Whimpering now] "But the racist Nazis, they were MEAN to
Douggie..."
Ombudsman: "Mr. McDonald? Get out."