Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

Old July 6th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

On Jul 3, 8:24 pm, wrote:
On Jul 3, 6:38 am, Draco wrote: Mark,
I to would pay good, green to watch you put D-mac/Julian/Ryada in
his place. Along with all the sock puppets as well.

Me three. But I think it is fair to say that D-Mac is already 'in his
place' - he now enjoys the credibility and reputation that he *well*
deserves. He has worked hard to win friends and influence people, as
you can tell by all the supporting posts he gets... (Did you spot any
sarcasm?)

He has over
stepped the line several times on comenting about other folk he has
not a clue as to whom they are. There has been times when I thought
others were being wrong about him. Not any longer. It seems that he
has a Jeckle/Hyde personality. One moment he seems sane and the next
it is the attack of the wackos.

You've pretty much got him in one, Draco. A quick browse over the
postings from his old aliases will show that he's been doing this
since well before I ran into him (early 2005), although it has got far
worse in the last year or so. The sad part is that he won't recognise
the decline - everyone else is clearly at fault, not him...

I have high regard for folks like you Mark.

Count me in there too... All us Mark's seem to be nice folk.. (O;

Who go and spend their
extra time helping others with no thought of monetary rewards. It
pleases me to hear about your up coming trip and I hope you will take
a camera with you. I'm sure a lot of folks here will want to follow
your time there and see the images from the trip.

Ditto there also, although I would imagine getting out the camera
while doing that sort of work may not exactly be appropriate or
culturally sensitive! But whatever you do shoot, share! What this
place needs is more pichas, less abuse!

Hmm. I better practice what i preach - back shortly to post
something...

What a gutless coward you are Thomas or Stevens or whoever you really
are. If ever there was an award for a self centered, bombastic fool,
you'd get it.

Here's an idea!
send me your phone number and I'll get in touch with Doug, have him
fly back to Brisbane especially to meet you I'll even arrange one of
our Bridal cars to pick you up and take you home afterwards. Let's see
how tough you talk when there's a real person in front of you. No
doubt you'll opt to stay in hiding behind a false identity, taking pot
shots behind his back when you think you can do it safely. Keep it up
mate, your days are numbered.

JA