Bret Douglas Caught napping!

Old July 5th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Default Bret Douglas Caught napping!

Annika1980 wrote:

Could you stfu?

Could you bite my crank?
It seems like every other post is from you admonishing someone to
ignore it all. So why don't you?

http://www.annika1980.com/images/up-yours.png

mike
Old July 5th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:11 pm, John McWilliams wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Bret-

Could you stfu?

Could you bite my crank?
It seems like every other post is from you admonishing someone to
ignore it all. So why don't you?

You little prick- put a sock in it; you and Douglas are the main
polluters in this NG since the demise of Steve Young.

--
john mcwilliams
Old July 5th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
fishermac[_2_]

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:21:40 -0700, Julian
wrote:

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/02-07-07.htm

Oh my God! is this really you Bret?

JA

DMac looks drunk there
Old July 5th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

On Jul 5, 11:22 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 4, 8:32 pm, Julian wrote:

Despite Bret Douglas trying to have the images of him, he claims
ownership of, (how you get to own a picture someone else took is
another thing altogether) removed fromhttp://www.annika1980.com,

Once again, you ignorant psychotic ****, I'll explain this to ya.
You have no idea who is the rightful owner of those photos of me on
your site that you stole.
What we all can agree on, however, is that you sure don't own
copyright on them. So, you thieving sack of ****, why are they still
up on your site?

Excellent aim. Got the soft spot first shot. Doug will be pleased!
Now if I can just move the elevation a tad and get the mouth next
time, It'll make Doug's day!

I'm stoked. IN the pilot's chair for a week and already getting on
top.

Doug will be pleased. Record takings in his gallery last week.
One of the idiot's on the back foot and a Business achiever award just
delivered! How much better does it get?
Enjoy yourself Yogi, things couldn't be better here!

JA

Old July 8th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

Bret,

Please ignore this asshole. He's exhibiting all the classic signs of someone
who will eventually end up on your front door. Creating all these alternate
personalities, referring to himself in the third person, it's all pretty
****ed. Let it go. Nothing good will come of this.

Me. The Amateur Shrink.

Old July 9th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message
Bret,

Please ignore this asshole. He's exhibiting all the classic signs of
someone who will eventually end up on your front door. Creating all these
alternate personalities, referring to himself in the third person, it's
all pretty ****ed. Let it go. Nothing good will come of this.

Me. The Amateur Shrink.

The only psychiatrist I know keeps a loaded pistol in the top drawer of his
desk....There's a good reason for that........I keep one too, and my job has
nothing to do with the crazies......:^)

Old July 9th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jul 8, 6:07 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" wrote:
Bret,

Please ignore this asshole. He's exhibiting all the classic signs of someone
who will eventually end up on your front door.

And then in my back yard.

Old July 9th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

. ..

Bull****. You work at a golf course? No crazies?

Old July 10th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message
Bret,

Please ignore this asshole. He's exhibiting all the classic signs of
someone who will eventually end up on your front door. Creating all
these alternate personalities, referring to himself in the third person,
it's all pretty ****ed. Let it go. Nothing good will come of this.

Me. The Amateur Shrink.

The only psychiatrist I know keeps a loaded pistol in the top drawer of
his desk....There's a good reason for that........I keep one too, and my
job has nothing to do with the crazies......:^)

Bull****. You work at a golf course? No crazies?

I do not, nor have I ever, worked at a golf course. I am a retired Silicone
Valley engineer. I stopped working at jobs where I had to deal with the
general public back in 1968. After that, I only had to carry a gun with me
when I ventured outside my castle into the arena of the, "man on the
street".
William E. Graham. Salem, Oregon