Crazy little bird

Old June 27th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Crazy little bird

He likes cameras!

http://tinyurl.com/lhvrh

Old June 27th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Mike Henley wrote:
He likes cameras!

http://tinyurl.com/lhvrh

Great video........Amazing bird! I thought the only birds with
fantastic mimicry were the parrots and mynah birds. Thanks for that
Mike.
Helen

Old June 27th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:

Mike Henley wrote:
He likes cameras!

http://tinyurl.com/lhvrh

Great video........Amazing bird! I thought the only birds with
fantastic mimicry were the parrots and mynah birds. Thanks for that
Mike.
Helen

I listened to that video many times and I still laugh when I hear that
motordrive. It's unreal, not only can you hear the noise of the machine
but even the resistance of the film strip itself!

Old June 27th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Mike Henley wrote:
He likes cameras!

http://tinyurl.com/lhvrh

....and car alarms, chainsaws and who knows what else!

Thanks Mike. That was a hoot. or a MD4 on a F3.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old June 27th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Mike Henley wrote:
I listened to that video many times and I still laugh when I hear that
motordrive. It's unreal, not only can you hear the noise of the machine
but even the resistance of the film strip itself!

I can't believe the stupid bird is still imitating film. He must be a
primitive species.
Call me when he can do the 8.5 fps of the 1DMKII.

Old June 27th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Draco wrote:

Mike Henley wrote:
He likes cameras!

http://tinyurl.com/lhvrh

...and car alarms, chainsaws and who knows what else!

Thanks Mike. That was a hoot. or a MD4 on a F3.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Haha. I thought someone would have a go at guessing brand and model :-D

Old June 27th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 2006-06-27, Annika1980 wrote:

Mike Henley wrote:
I listened to that video many times and I still laugh when I hear that
motordrive. It's unreal, not only can you hear the noise of the machine
but even the resistance of the film strip itself!

I can't believe the stupid bird is still imitating film. He must be a
primitive species.
Call me when he can do the 8.5 fps of the 1DMKII.

That bird should go digital... ;-)
I have that David Attenborought film on DVD and when I watch that first
time I had to rewind back and watch that couple of times before I believed
that it was really that bird what make those sounds =)

--
Petri Lopia :: lid
StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.
Old June 27th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:

Mike Henley wrote:
I listened to that video many times and I still laugh when I hear that
motordrive. It's unreal, not only can you hear the noise of the machine
but even the resistance of the film strip itself!

I can't believe the stupid bird is still imitating film. He must be a
primitive species.
Call me when he can do the 8.5 fps of the 1DMKII.

But film sounds so much sweeter! You know, like a birdsong.

Old June 27th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Mike Henley wrote:
Draco wrote:

Mike Henley wrote:
He likes cameras!

http://tinyurl.com/lhvrh

...and car alarms, chainsaws and who knows what else!

I once lived across from a Cockatoo that did a perfect imitation of the
garbage truck arriving and the beep alarm of it backing up. I was
fooled so many times by that bird, running out the front door garbage
bag in hand
Richard