FS: Hasselblad System

Old December 13th 04, 01:38 AM
Bob Ford

Default FS: Hasselblad System

I have had this equipment for several years and most of it was
purchased new. The items I purchased used were in mint condition when
I bought them and still are. Serial numbers all intact and the numbers
match for the film back shells and film inserts. Equipment is all mid
to late 70's. Yes, I know it is old equipment but I seriously doubt
you could find equipment of this vintage in as good condition as this
is.

I recently had everything checked out by a local repair shop and only
thing needing any fixing is the felts were replaced in the 2 A12
backs. Everything is in near perfect condition, both mechanically and
cosmetically.

Upon request, I will provide photos to serious buyers.

Here is the compete list of what I have to offer:

1 500CM Body
1 80mm f2.8 Zeiss Planar T* lens
1 50mm f4 Zeiss Distagon T* lens
2 A12 Backs (120 film)
1 Hass. 45 Degree Prism with extra focus screens
1 Hass. fitted pistol grip (mounts on LH side of camera)
1 Hass. flash bracket extension arm (centers flash over lens)
1 3 piece set Hass. Proxars (0.5m, 1m, and 2m)
1 Hass. Selenium cell light meter (clips onto lens hood)
1 Gossen SBC Super Pilot light meter
1 Hass fitted aluminum case (holds the entire system)
1 Hass 5 image prism lens plus misc cross star screens.
Portions of a Cokin filter holder set.

The entire system is yours for ONLY $1750.00 PLUS Shipping.

That is my rock bottom, firm price so please don't ask to bargain with
me about it. Also, I will ONLY sell the equipment as a full package so
please don't ask about breaking it up.

I would prefer to sell to a buyer close enough to complete the sale in
person but I am willing to ship it.
I am in the S.F. Bay Area.

Any questions you can call me at 1.925.240.5855 or
e-mail at

Bob Ford
Bob Ford
Images In Motion
www.imagesinmotion.com
Bob Ford
Images In Motion
www.imagesinmotion.com
Old December 13th 04, 03:54 AM
Big Den

I see your dropping your prices again. whats wrong with
sellling your package on ebay?

Old December 13th 04, 06:05 AM
Bob Ford

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:54:48 -0600, Big Den
wrote:

I see your dropping your prices again. whats wrong with
sellling your package on ebay?

I hate ebay, nuff' said :-)

Bob Ford
Images In Motion
www.imagesinmotion.com
Old December 13th 04, 07:00 AM
Bob Ford

wrote:

I see your dropping your prices again. whats wrong with
sellling your package on ebay?

Actually this will be the last price drop you see.

I don't have to sell the equipment. Sure I can use the money for more
video gear but my reason for wanting to sell it is two fold.

1. I will never use the equipment again - I have been doing video
exclusively for 20 years now.

2. I hate to see it just sitting in it's case, gathering dust in my
closet when someone could be using it to make great pictures.
Bob Ford
Images In Motion
www.imagesinmotion.com