[SI] Next Mandate: Sports and Games

Old October 27th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default [SI] Next Mandate: Sports and Games

Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games." As usual, you can send your submissions to the
SI Moderator he

si dot moderator at yahoo dot com

The mandate page is he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sports__games

And the rulz are he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Based on the response both in quality and quantity to the last mandate, I
expect some great shots. Now get out there and shoot. Oh, and let's be
careful out there.

Old October 27th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_31_]

* Bowser wrote :
Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games." As usual, you can send your submissions to the
SI Moderator he

si dot moderator at yahoo dot com

The mandate page is he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sports__games

And the rulz are he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Based on the response both in quality and quantity to the last mandate, I
expect some great shots. Now get out there and shoot. Oh, and let's be
careful out there.

Anyone know if there's an upcoming Cheerleader Jelly Wrestling
event somewhere in the Brisbane area this month? No?

--
Troy Piggins
Old October 28th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:24:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games."

What kind of idiot would submit that as a mandate?

Oh. Never mind.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old October 28th 09, 11:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* Bowser wrote :
Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December
6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games." As usual, you can send your submissions to
the
SI Moderator he

si dot moderator at yahoo dot com

The mandate page is he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/sports__games

And the rulz are he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Based on the response both in quality and quantity to the last mandate, I
expect some great shots. Now get out there and shoot. Oh, and let's be
careful out there.

Anyone know if there's an upcoming Cheerleader Jelly Wrestling
event somewhere in the Brisbane area this month? No?

Ok, I know the term "sports" might be a little limited, but "games" opens up
the mandate to a whole 'nother world...

Do they really have Cheerleader Jelly Wrestling in Oz? If so, I'm on the
next flight.

Old October 28th 09, 12:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_31_]

* Bowser wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote :
[---=| Quote block shrinked by t-prot: 18 lines snipped |=---]
expect some great shots. Now get out there and shoot. Oh, and let's be
careful out there.

Anyone know if there's an upcoming Cheerleader Jelly Wrestling
event somewhere in the Brisbane area this month? No?

Ok, I know the term "sports" might be a little limited, but "games" opens up
the mandate to a whole 'nother world...

Good mandate, I like it.

Do they really have Cheerleader Jelly Wrestling in Oz? If so, I'm on the
next flight.

There isn't yet, but I'm lobbying...

--
Troy Piggins
Old October 28th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
rezwob

Default Next Mandate: Sports and Games

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:52:53 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

On Oct 27, 11:02*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:24:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:
Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games."

What kind of idiot would submit that as a mandate?

Oh. *Never mind.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

I think it is a terrible unfair mandate.
To shoot pro sports you need credentials.
To shoot youth sports you have to deal with messy things like
restraining orders and stuff.

Since when has a little think like the US system of laws and courts
been a problem to you? Hell, cheerleaders graduate and move on, so
there's always a fresh.....

Never mind.
Old October 28th 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

wrote:

On Oct 27, 11:02*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:24:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:
Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games."

What kind of idiot would submit that as a mandate?

Oh. *Never mind.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

I think it is a terrible unfair mandate.
To shoot pro sports you need credentials.
To shoot youth sports you have to deal with messy things like
restraining orders and stuff.

Since when has a little think like the US system of laws and courts
been a problem to you? Hell, cheerleaders graduate and move on, so
there's always a fresh.....

Never mind.

Has our mandate major domo become dyslexic?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old October 29th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_4_]

wrote:

On Oct 27, 11:02*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:24:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:
Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games."

What kind of idiot would submit that as a mandate?

Oh. *Never mind.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

I think it is a terrible unfair mandate.
To shoot pro sports you need credentials.
To shoot youth sports you have to deal with messy things like
restraining orders and stuff.

Since when has a little think like the US system of laws and courts
been a problem to you? Hell, cheerleaders graduate and move on, so
there's always a fresh.....

Never mind.

Has our mandate major domo become dyslexic?

Those cheerleaders have damaged his sense of direction.

Next, they will turn him inside-out and we will have "wobres!"
:-)

Savageduck

Old October 29th 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser B. Bowser

wrote:

On Oct 27, 11:02*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:24:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:
Thanks to a suggestion by, well, someone, the new mandate, due December 6th,
2009, is "Sports and Games."

What kind of idiot would submit that as a mandate?

Oh. *Never mind.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

I think it is a terrible unfair mandate.
To shoot pro sports you need credentials.
To shoot youth sports you have to deal with messy things like
restraining orders and stuff.

Since when has a little think like the US system of laws and courts
been a problem to you? Hell, cheerleaders graduate and move on, so
there's always a fresh.....

Never mind.

Has our mandate major domo become dyslexic?

Temporarily, since I'm dealing with a new program. Windows Live Mail
died, and cannot be revived. I've also changed to Giganews. For
thelife of me, I can't find where the display name is changed.
Old October 29th 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser B. Bowser

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

On Oct 28, 7:53*pm, tony cooper wrote:

Has our mandate major domo become dyslexic? *

He's making you read his name from right to left to give it added
tension.

Or more likely, it is a poor fake by someone who changed the "s" to a
"z."
Let's see, who do we know that is a bad speller?

No, it's me trying to chew gum and type again.