An interview with Canon:

Old October 10th 12, 09:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Eric Stevens

Default An interview with Canon:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:43:16 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~nikond70/Ch...,D800,Ideal_FX

I would have done, but the link doesn't work correctly...

It works correctly. Maybe you need to check your browser
extensions.

More likely a problem with his local name-server.

Eric Stevens
Old October 15th 12, 10:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Me

wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~nikond70/Ch...,D800,Ideal_FX
I would have done, but the link doesn't work correctly...

It works correctly. Maybe you need to check your browser
extensions.

More likely a problem with his local name-server.

It's not working in Google Chrome for me (but works fine in Firefox).
For some reason the URL encoding %20 (for a space) is not working
correctly in the Chrome address bar (the chart does not bring up the
plot for the 5DIII) and the "%20" codes remain visible. In Firefox
address bar, the "%20" is displayed as a space - and it works fine.
If I copy and paste the complete:
http://home.comcast.net/~nikond70/Charts/PDR.htm#EOS 5D Mark

III,D800,Ideal_FX
to the address bar, then it's fine in Chrome, or alternatively
http://tinyurl.com/claffschart then again no problem (and that also
displays spaces in the URL in Chrome's address bar)

Wolfgang; I considered replying to your post, but I'm too busy. When I
have a week to spare, I'll reconsider that.
Old October 20th 12, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Me wrote:
On 11/10/2012 9:43 a.m., Eric Stevens wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:43:16 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg

http://home.comcast.net/~nikond70/Ch...,D800,Ideal_FX
I would have done, but the link doesn't work correctly...

It works correctly. Maybe you need to check your browser
extensions.

More likely a problem with his local name-server.

It's not working in Google Chrome for me (but works fine in Firefox).
For some reason the URL encoding %20 (for a space) is not working
correctly in the Chrome address bar (the chart does not bring up the
plot for the 5DIII) and the "%20" codes remain visible.

Then that's a Chrome bug. Report it, please:
http://dev.chromium.org/for-testers/...ing-guidelines

Wolfgang; I considered replying to your post, but I'm too busy. When I
have a week to spare, I'll reconsider that.

OK.

-Wolfgang