A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Marketplace » Large Format Equipment For Sale
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cambo 8 x 10N View Camera For Sale

Old May 16th 08, 08:31 PM

First recorded activity by PhotoBanter: May 2008
Default Cambo 8 x 10N View Camera For Sale

I have a Cambo 8 x 10N view camera for sale. It is in excellent condition and has not been used for years. For the several years that it was used, it was only a studio camera. I am asking $1000 for it. I am located on Long Island NY.

Posting Rules