FA: Signed original Ansel Adams photo

Old December 15th 03, 02:50 AM
cole-photo

Default FA: Signed original Ansel Adams photo

Here's a chance for serious Adams collectors to own a fine example of a classic
landscape from his Portfolio VII: "Sunrise, Mt. Tom, Sierra Nevada."
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=22 11
Old December 16th 03, 04:10 AM
Sean

cole-photo wrote:

Here's a chance for serious Adams collectors to own a fine example of a classic
landscape from his Portfolio VII: "Sunrise, Mt. Tom, Sierra Nevada."
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=22 11

Any reason why you didn't put 'signed' in the title of the listing? I
would imagine that would give you exponentially more hits.

Sean

Old December 16th 03, 04:40 AM
James Gifford

Sean wrote:
Any reason why you didn't put 'signed' in the title of the listing? I
would imagine that would give you exponentially more hits.

He did - he spelled it "$14,000."

--

| James Gifford * FIX SPAMTRAP TO REPLY |
| So... your philosophy fits in a sig, does it? |

Old December 16th 03, 05:15 PM
Dee54

Default Signed original Ansel Adams photo

Is this appropriate for this group? These greedy "FA" types have ruined all
the Marketplace groups, and now want to start on 'technique dot art' groups.

om...

Old December 16th 03, 07:04 PM
Michael Scarpitti

(cole-photo) wrote in message . com...
Here's a chance for serious Adams collectors to own a fine example of a classic
landscape from his Portfolio VII: "Sunrise, Mt. Tom, Sierra Nevada."
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=22 11

Too bad he had to block our view with that stupid tree.