Photo Gallery in Your Web Site

Old November 9th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
WhitePacific

Default Photo Gallery in Your Web Site

Upload and share your family photos from your current web site using
ImageIsland Software. This small, simple, easy-to-install web product
can be quickly

uploaded to your web site, and allows you to manage JPEG's, GIF's,
PNG's, and BMP's instanatly, with NO database install (unlike most web
products). You can

upload 10 files at a time, and rotate them as needed. You can sort,
view, rescale, and tag images. When your photo library is ready, you
can share your

photos via web pages the software builds for you and which you can send
via email to your family and friends.

Because ImageIsland installs itself in your existing web site, its
always online 24/7 and allows you to manage images online using the
power of the World

Wide Web. Say "no" to those pesky desktop software programs, photo
sharing sites, and email photo programs. Use the power of your existing
web site online to

share your images with the world!

How much is ImageIsland! Well, its only $25 (if you want the full
version):
http://www.whitepacificsoftware.com/..._products.aspx
But you can get the FREE VERSION and test drive it if you like. Its
called "ImageIsle" and has some of the features found in the bigger
version:

http://www.whitepacificsoftware.com/...imageisle.aspx

Purchase ImageIsland now, or visit us for cool new software like this
at http://www.whitepacificsoftware.com/!!!

Old November 13th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Crede Calhoun

Hi Fellow Photographers;

This is a great service for hosting and displaying your digitial photos
online. I am using it and selling photos almost everyday. I searched for
the best and this is it.

You create events you have photographed like weddings, sports events,
etc. You upload each event using a great tool that automatically makes
the low resolution web versions, (and watermarks if you want) for your
galleries as it uploads. You store the high resolution files on your
hard drive. When a customer purchases photos you are notified and you
upload only the high resolution files that are sold. I have sold over
1,000 prints to customers since July of this year.

The best part of this service is that you set your own prices for each
event your create. You set the markup for over 80 products and print
sizes. Set the prices for what the individual market/event can handle.
Your customers can purchase a wide variety of print sizes and cool photo
products like, mugs, calendars, photo books, greeting cards, mouse pads,
and even photo chocolates and lollipops (to name a few). The quality is
superb and my brides and tour customers have been ecstatic with the
results. I even buy my wedding album 4X6 photos through this service and
set the per print price at cost, which is 19¢ each.

You do need highspeed for this work for you.

This site is now offering some bonus incentives for new sign-ups and you
can try the site for free. To access this special offer visit my website
( I am an affiliate ) and scroll down a little to the banner on the left
side. Click on it and learn how you can sell photos 24/7!!!
You get tons of disk storage. There is even a stock photo area to sell
your stock photos (searchable, you designate keywords!)and even photo
assignments you can respond to! Also, you can obtain a very valid PHOTO
PRESS PASS ID and have access to verification of your credentials if
event organizers or others need it.

Go here to check it out with no obligation. This site is for pros not
everyone like Shutterfly etc.

http://www.visionqueststudios.com

Sincerely,

Crede Calhoun
Vision Quest Studios

PS: I am here to help make your entrance into professional photography
easy, or add to the bottom line of any pro. Just search my name to find
out about me and learn that this is a genuine informational letter from
an accomplished professional photographer. Need money making ideas?

Old November 22nd 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Digital Photography Now

For free - you don't need your own site, thousands of people visit every day
(or you can make private password-protected albums) you can set up your own
gallery at Digital Photography Now. There are no catches - it's free. We are
a photo community web site so all we are interested in is each others
photography and helping each other to be better photographers.

See: http://galleries.dpnow.com

Until the end of the month we're offering 50MB of photo storage space
instead of the standard 10MB. Register your account now before its too late!

We respect your privacy, see:

http://dpnow.com/AboutDPNow.html

and:

http://dpnow.com/PrivacyPolicy.html

Try us - what do you have to lose?

Ian

Digital Photography Now
http://dpnow.com

*** Extra 40MB of storage space on DPNow's free photo gallery until the end
of November, don't miss it while it's there! http://galleries.dpnow.com

oups.com...

Old December 14th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
WhitePacific

Say NO! NO! NO! to joining another photo sharing site, photo portal, or
installing another photo desktop software application. Get a very
simple web product you can use in your web browser: ImageIsland(c)!
With ImageIsland photo management software, you can have your own image
management system inside your own web site. Just upload our folder of
files to your Windows web server site and its installed right away!
Start managing your own photo galleries immediately! Why go to another
site to manage photos. Do it on your own online with ImageIsland!

http://www.whitepacificsoftware.com/...ageIsland.aspx

Happy Holidays!

White Pacific Software