Old July 4th 04, 08:39 PM
Orak Listalavostok

Default WinXP Microsoft Photo Printing Wizard, and Scanner and Camera Wizard

Q: How to get Windows Photo Printing Wizard to be an available
printer?

What I love about Microsoft WinXP "Photo Printing, and Scanner and
Camera Wizard" is how wonderfully it fits multiple photos on a page
when printing.

What I don't understand about the Windows XP "Microsoft Photo Printing
and Scanner and Camera Wizard" is HOW TO BRING IT UP when printing
from photo-viewing software? Microsoft doesn't seem to follow their
own rules.

For example, when I print photos in the Windows XP default "Windows
Picture and Fax Viewer" (by pressing control + P), up comes the
venerable Microsoft WinXP "Welcome to the Photo Printing Wizard".

Yet, when I print from other photo-viewing software, e.g., from
Irfanview (http;//www.irfanview.com), I can hit the "Change Printer"
button, which lists all the available printers, yet, the sacred
Microsoft Windows Photo Printing Wizard is NOT one of the available
printers. Shouldn't the photo printing wizard be listed as an
available printer in the printers and faxes control panel aplet?

HELP
Does any Windows expert know how to get the Microsoft Windows Photo
Printing Wizard to be one of the available printers in the "Printers
and Faxes" control panel aplet so we can print from Irfanview to fit
multiple images on a page?
/HELP

Orak Listalavostok
Old July 10th 04, 08:15 PM
M Barnes

Amanda Lauson

i was able to get the Windows Printer Wizard
in my winxp printer control panel.

How?