Selling Up

Old September 11th 04, 12:01 PM
David O Smith

Default Selling Up

I'm moving out of large format, for various reasons. I have a Toyo 5x4 system
to dispose of - camera, 2 lenses, roll film back, polaroid back, a number of
dark slides, dark cloth and even a part pack of monochrome film.

I've had it for some time, so could someone kindly give me an idea of what to
ask for it, please?

TIA

Dave
--
Dave Smith
Wordsmith @ yarnspinner, singer and storyteller

Old September 11th 04, 07:59 PM
Ted Harris

Dave,

Not enough info to tell you anything. Toyo make several models of field
cameras in 4x5 and several more rail cameras in 4x5. Without know the
specifics of the camera and lenses there is no hope of giving you any useful
information. For example the entry level rail camera and two olderlenses could
sell for as little as $500 and the top of the line camera with two excellent
lenses for over $2000
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire
Old September 13th 04, 02:55 PM
Shelley

You need to specify the model of the Toyo camera, the brand, focal length,
and model of the lenses and the size and brand of their respective shutters,
brand and format of the foll film back, and, model of the Polaroid back in
order to obtain the information you're asking for. If you post this
information you also would probably get more responses if you used a less
ambiguous subject line.