GETTIN ALL FLOWERY WITH THE 20D !!!

Old November 13th 04, 01:12 AM
Annika1980

Default GETTIN ALL FLOWERY WITH THE 20D !!!

Took this one deep in a Hawaiian jungle:

Ok, so it was in the McDonalds parking lot. Sue me.

Old November 13th 04, 01:24 AM
Rick

Great shot, thanks.

Rick

Old November 13th 04, 07:17 PM
Aerticus

Annika - this is a great shot

What a fantastic presence the image has

Please, please, please say I can download it and print it huh?

If I whack it through PSCS first I will gladly post you a copy

Huh Huh Huh - aw go on Annika

Say 'Yes'

Aerticus

ps - pretty pretty pretty please?

Old November 13th 04, 07:20 PM
Aerticus

Only one follow up question:

how was sunrise atop Haleakala?

Aerticus

Old November 13th 04, 10:15 PM
Annika1980

From: "Aerticus"

Annika - this is a great shot

What a fantastic presence the image has

Please, please, please say I can download it and print it huh?

Knock yourself out. I surely can't stop you. Just tell them where you got it
and how easy it was.

Btw, if you e-mail me I'll send you the RAW file.

Old November 13th 04, 10:15 PM
Annika1980