eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

Old November 5th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Ted[_7_]

Default eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

Old November 6th 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Ryadia

On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
(if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be cheaper,
better and easier to use.

I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.

D-Mac

Old November 6th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Frank Arthur

"Ryadia" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
(if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be
cheaper,
better and easier to use.

I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.

D-Mac

I don't know why either but the bidding is over $2300 with 18 bids so
far
and will end on the 11th!

Old November 6th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Gaeboe

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Just buy extremely low and sell high

Why not?, why break a tradition of sharp dealing that goes back thousands of
years, already?.

Old November 8th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Michael Brown[_2_]

It depends on what you want to use it for. I still intend on using the D2Xs
for motorsport and a lot of other daylight outdoor sports. Purely for the
reach with the crop.

The D3 will be used for weddings, portraits, indoor and night sports.

The D2Xs is a great camera that suffers in low light only.

Mick B

On 6/11/07 6:59 PM, in article
, "Ryadia"