What is the easiest way to find all images on a computer hard drive?

Old September 14th 20, 10:55 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

Default What is the easiest way to find all images on a computer harddrive?

On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 15:11:31 +0100, Panthera Tigris wrote:

On 09/09/20 09:32, Commander Kinsey wrote:
That's the main complaint I hear from all my friends with an Iphone, the
batteries are ****. A colleague couldn't believe it when I told her I
could make 10 hours of phone calls on my Android without charging it, I
had to prove it to her by leaving it in our shared office for a week and
showing her the call logs. Why do Apple behave like Clive Sinclair and
choose size over battery capacity?

My iPhone 8 is perfectly capable of making 10 hours of calls without
being recharged. It has done so on several occasions, usually while I am
talking to large corporations such as Microsoft. I have spent much of
the last week talking to Microsoft about a major problem with Office 365
and several lesser problems with Windows 10 2004 and Windows Server 2016
and 2019. As I was moving around the campus while doing this, I was
using the cellphone. Your experience does not track with mine.

I guess they finally listened then, I can assure you three out of my three Iphone owning colleagues constantly complained the battery was flat. But I've never owned a non-Iphone which had a **** battery.