DAVID J LITTLEBOY

Old June 9th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jon Pope

Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL
Old June 9th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J. Littleboy

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old June 10th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

NOW NOW DAVID R U SURE

Another loony who doesn't know how to use a mobile phone properly.

Old June 20th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Hello, David:

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Not from Boston, but I loved watching every minute of the utter rout,
in lovely, High Definition resolution. :-P

Cordially,
John Turco
Old June 20th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

John Turco wrote:

"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Hello, David:

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Angelino and Laker fan here. I gave up after the Lakers barely won Game 5
at home, and hadn't stumbled upon the score of the last game until your
post. Holy cow. That's ugly. That's not to say that the game where we
had the biggest Finals lead ever and lost was pretty. Go Dodgers!

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?

Old June 20th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J. Littleboy

Default Basketball and other sports...

"Allen" wrote:
John Turco wrote:
"David J. Littleboy" wrote:
Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics' 17th
NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Not from Boston, but I loved watching every minute of the utter rout, in
lovely, High Definition resolution. :-P

Cordially,
John Turco

I was very impressed with the Celtics in this game.

As someone who has never played any sport other than ping ping and bowling,
my name really shouldn't be on a Celtics thread. It just ain't right.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old June 21st 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

David J. Littleboy wrote:
"Allen" wrote:
John Turco wrote:
"David J. Littleboy" wrote:
Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a
_proper_ Bostonian.

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the
Celtics' 17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08)
annihilation of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Not from Boston, but I loved watching every minute of the utter
rout, in lovely, High Definition resolution. :-P

Cordially,
John Turco

I was very impressed with the Celtics in this game.

As someone who has never played any sport other than ping ping and
bowling, my name really shouldn't be on a Celtics thread. It just
ain't right.
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Well, for not the same reasons, I would like to join in and spout a
few paragraphs of thought-up factoids and attitudoids to establish my
all-around competence to judge and pontificate on any subject, but the
"Lakers" and the "Keltiks" fall in my area of disinterest, so y'all
are spared that.

That's a lie. They fall in my area of anti-interest.

--
Frank ess