D70 is sick of Christmas Puppy

Old December 31st 04, 03:45 AM
Cynicor

Default D70 is sick of Christmas Puppy

http://www.trupin.com/photos/PuppyChewBook.jpg

(D70, 70-200 VR lens at 200 mm, f/4, 1/60 sec with SB-800 set for TTL auto.
Original was 2450K jpg, this was reduced to 294K for quick viewing.)

Old December 31st 04, 03:19 PM
Jer

Ed Ruf wrote:

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:45:22 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "Cynicor"
wrote:

http://www.trupin.com/photos/PuppyChewBook.jpg

(D70, 70-200 VR lens at 200 mm, f/4, 1/60 sec with SB-800 set for TTL auto.
Original was 2450K jpg, this was reduced to 294K for quick viewing.)

IMO, it would help greatly to resize it so folks could view the whole image
in their browser.

In my Nutscrape browser, it initially shrinks the native image, but if I
click on it afterwards, it unshrinks it to be viwed in all it's dogone
glory.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Old December 31st 04, 04:22 PM
Bernard P Rother

wrote:

http://www.trupin.com/photos/PuppyChewBook.jpg

(D70, 70-200 VR lens at 200 mm, f/4, 1/60 sec with SB-800 set for TTL
auto. Original was 2450K jpg, this was reduced to 294K for quick
viewing.)

IMO, it would help greatly to resize it so folks could view the whole
image
in their browser.

In my Nutscrape browser, it initially shrinks the native image, but if I
click on it afterwards, it unshrinks it to be viwed in all it's dogone
glory.

Looks brilliant in Firefox. Am trying to get some webspace from my ISP
but being holidays everything is bogged down. Hope to post some stuff
myself. Nice camera.

Old January 2nd 05, 05:01 AM
The Gadget Shop

Left some /Dogs/ out....
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Dogs/PuppyChewBook.jpg

On 1-Jan-2005, Bernard P Rother
wrote:
Looks brilliant in Firefox

Funny, how did you get an incorrect URL to load?

Cheers, Jason
Folio: www.gadgetaus.com/photos

Old January 2nd 05, 01:28 PM
Jer

wrote:

Looks brilliant in Firefox

Funny, how did you get an incorrect URL to load?

Cheers, Jason
Folio: www.gadgetaus.com/photos

It wan't an incorrect URL last year when it was originally posted.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Old January 12th 05, 01:54 PM
Ken Tough

Cynicor wrote:

http://www.trupin.com/photos/PuppyChewBook.jpg

(D70, 70-200 VR lens at 200 mm, f/4, 1/60 sec with SB-800 set for TTL auto.
Original was 2450K jpg, this was reduced to 294K for quick viewing.)

As others pointed out, for PC viewing it's best to change the resolution
to something like 800x600 (viewable on most machines) instead of (or as
well as) compressing more.

--
Ken Tough