Problem with photos to DVD-R or CD-R.

Old August 27th 16, 03:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Problem with photos to DVD-R or CD-R.

On 2016-08-27 01:42:45 +0000, Mort said:

Savageduck wrote:
My guess is he has no "costumers" with, or without a computer.

He does have friends who have no computer access, but who have the means
to play a photo disc (DVD) on a DVD player connected to a TV.

Correct. I am a young 87 years old, and many friends of mine do not
have a computer and not even a cell phone. I built recording amplifiers
for records at age 16, and square wave generators for medical research
in my 20s, but that was with tubes. Computer chips are another world
entirely.

Mort Linder

My 93 year old Dad is on his 4th Mac, and he still needs the occasional
hand holding through an issue which has raised its ugly head. I have
two computer luddite cousins, one 69, and one 73, who live closer to
him than I do, and when it comes to anything with a keyboard they are
clueless.

Savageduck

Old August 28th 16, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default OT memory was Problem with photos to DVD-R or CD-R.

On 8/26/2016 9:42 PM, Mort wrote:

Correct. I am a young 87 years old, and many friends of mine do not have
a computer and not even a cell phone. I built recording amplifiers for
records at age 16, and square wave generators for medical research in my
20s, but that was with tubes. Computer chips are another world entirely.

You just struck a memory chord. During the 70s I was on the board of a
manufacturer of TENS units. We came to the conclusion that a square wave
was more efficacious. So much so, that the FDA made them RX only.

--
PeterN