TP120- followup

Old September 4th 04, 01:08 AM
Martin Francis

Default TP120- followup

http://wwwuk.kodak.com/global/en/pro...21.24.18&lc=en

looks like the whole "manufactured 'til December" thing was a few months
off...

no, and yes...."

Old September 4th 04, 01:42 AM
Ron Todd

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:08:59 +0000 (UTC), "Martin Francis"
wrote:

http://wwwuk.kodak.com/global/en/pro...21.24.18&lc=en

looks like the whole "manufactured 'til December" thing was a few months
off...

Probably meant, expecting to run out of remaining stock in December.

Old September 5th 04, 01:52 AM

I didn't get that. They haven't actually manufactured the product in years? Why didn't they announce this when they actually stopped
manufacturing the product. Something's rotten in Denmark! (or is it Rochester)
I was thinking about writing a letter to Kodak, threatening to stop buying their E6 and C41 products if they stopped shipping Tech Pan, but
then I thought about it and realized that I had done that already.

Old September 5th 04, 02:22 AM
Ken Nadvornick

I was thinking about writing a letter to Kodak, threatening to
stop buying their E6 and C41 products if they stopped shipping
Tech Pan, but then I thought about it and realized that I had
done that already.

Maybe we need to write letters to Kodak informing them that if this is how
they treat their long-time, loyal film customers, then when the time does
come we'll definitely never buy any of their *digital* offerings - hardware,
software or supplies. After all, if they demonstrate they can no longer be
counted upon in the traditional photography arena, why should they be
accorded any trust in the digital gadgets arena?

Just a thought...

Ken