Screwed by Canon Rebate

Old January 11th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Bill

Default Screwed by Canon Rebate

Matt Clara wrote:

You guys can think what you'd like, obviously, but I'm quite sure I missed
nothing. You may be able to interpret what he's saying as you do, but it's
not crystal clear that's what he meant--not even close to crystal clear.
Thus it's ambiguous. Period.

I'll assume you haven't done (m)any rebates, since if you had,
the initial mailing of the original following by saying that
they want the original but he doesn't have it (anymore) would
make perfect sense.

Bill
Old February 19th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Nehmo

If the rebate
house promises a vendor only xx% will be fulfilled, often
they have to eat anything above that amount.

Are you just guessing about a contract between a rebate house and a
vendor or do you have some particular knowledge? I don't know how such
arrangements work, myself.

--
(||) Nehmo (||)