FS: AF Zoom-Nikkor Nikon 28-105mm F3.5-4.5 D IF Lens

Old October 6th 03, 12:48 AM
Phil Tobias

Default FS: AF Zoom-Nikkor Nikon 28-105mm F3.5-4.5 D IF Lens

For Sale: AF Zoom-Nikkor Nikon 28-105mm F3.5-4.5 D IF Lens

Extremely-clean, recent sample of this popular, versatile Nikon zoom lens.
Covers the most useful focal lengths from wide angle, to normal, to moderate
telephoto for pleasing portraits. The lens also provides a close-focusing macro
feature.

The lens looks like new, and is in mechanically and optically perfect
condition. A 62mm filter was always used to protect the lens front.

Buy now for $245.00 and I'll even include a matching Nikon HB-18 bayonet lens
hood ($18.95 value). Nikon front lens cap and rear cap also included.

Credit cards are accepted through my business. E-mail me for photos of the
lens, or links to photos that it has taken.

Thanks. ...pt

More information from Nikon:
- Superior optical performance through use of IF technology and hybrid-type
aspherical lens element.
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) is especially good for closeups and
portraits.
- Compact and lightweight.

Business/Communications start at http://www.PhilipTobias.com.
Grow your business using my technical and marketing communications -
Effective writing, graphic design, multimedia, photos, and Web sites.