this one time at band camp

Old June 24th 04, 05:05 AM
Ron Hunter

Default this one time at band camp

I stuck a 400,000 year old fossilized tibia in my pussy
Old June 24th 04, 08:43 AM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Rick, who blessed us with their presence on 24 Jun
2004...

Please remove rec.photo.digital from further responses
in this thread.

Thank you.

No.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)
Old June 24th 04, 08:43 AM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Ron Hunter, who blessed us with their presence on 24
Jun 2004...

I stuck a 400,000 year old fossilized tibia in my pussy

And it fit?

Old June 24th 04, 09:31 AM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Default PLEASE READ: ALL USENET PARTICIPANTS

Be still! and revere Rick, who blessed us with their presence on 24 Jun
2004...

An effort is underway to disrupt rec.photo.digital.

Please check the groups to which your Usenet responses
are cross-posted, and remove rec.photo.digital from this
list if it is included and not relevant to this group.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

You're only making it worse for yourself.

Old June 24th 04, 05:13 PM
Daedalus

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:23:45 -0700, "Rick" , wrote:

An effort is underway to disrupt rec.photo.digital.

Please check the groups to which your Usenet responses
are cross-posted, and remove rec.photo.digital from this
list if it is included and not relevant to this group.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

That should take care of it. Nice job, Rick!

Jade

Old June 24th 04, 06:13 PM
Zachariah

Default Psot count increase requested in 'rec.photo.digital'

Rick wrote :

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

You got it Rick. We should be able to increase the psot count by
4-10K per day.

Thank you.

My pleasure.

Old June 24th 04, 06:40 PM
Dan Baldwin

"Meat--Plow" wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:23:45 -0700, "Rick" ,wrote:

An effort is underway to disrupt rec.photo.digital.

Please check the groups to which your Usenet responses
are cross-posted, and remove rec.photo.digital from this
list if it is included and not relevant to this group.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Why not just invite all of Usenet to cross post to rec.photo.digital ?

Or is that what you are trying to do?

If anyone is telling goddamned lies in RPD I know someone who might be
able to refute them ...

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive
Old June 24th 04, 07:47 PM
K. A. Cannon

Daedalus posted
in
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:13:21 GMT:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:23:45 -0700, "Rick" , wrote:

An effort is underway to disrupt rec.photo.digital.

Please check the groups to which your Usenet responses
are cross-posted, and remove rec.photo.digital from this
list if it is included and not relevant to this group.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

That should take care of it. Nice job, Rick!

Shouldn't a memo have been sent to everybody on usenet about this?

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
the abyss also looks into you"
- Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

Tom/Mark in alt.test sez:
"People like you are pure scum, K.A. Cannon."