IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR JEFF RALPH AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THIEVES WITHMY PROPERTY

Old August 9th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
^Tems^[_3_]

Default IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR JEFF RALPH AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THIEVESWITH MY PROPERTY

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 8, 7:58 pm, "Jeff wrote:

Not much risk of "one last look", though. I.m aware of at least two
anonymous mirrors of this page. There may be more. :-)

--
Jeff R.

Hey Jeff, you forgot the countdown.
How many more hours until you get your pants sued off?

And what time is 12:00 Midnight Aussie time converted to American EDT?
Some of the lads here were thinking of shooting off some fireworks for
the occasion, but I think you guys are 15 hours ahead of us and I
don't want to wake the neighbors at 9:00 in the morning.

Got to wonder what sort of ****** issues something like this and puts
the end time on a Sunday, just shows he knows nothing about law.

Something like this is always a CLOSE OF BUSINESS on a given BUSINESS
DAY threat not midnight on a Sunday.

Where is Doggy by the way? I thought he would put up a fight till Sunday
night before hiding for 3 months
Old August 9th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
ColinD[_2_]

Jeff R. wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 8, 7:58 pm, "Jeff R." wrote:

Not much risk of "one last look", though. I.m aware of at least two
anonymous mirrors of this page. There may be more. :-)

--
Jeff R.

Hey Jeff, you forgot the countdown.
How many more hours until you get your pants sued off?

And what time is 12:00 Midnight Aussie time converted to American EDT?
Some of the lads here were thinking of shooting off some fireworks for
the occasion, but I think you guys are 15 hours ahead of us and I
don't want to wake the neighbors at 9:00 in the morning.

Sorry Bret.
I forgot.

We are normally GMT+10, but are now GMT+11 (DST)
(did I get that right? Add an hour for DST? I think that's right.)

As I type, it's 10:27 am AEDST, so:

--
Jeff R.
(13 hours and 33 minutes to go)

Jeff, your date header shows UTC+10 hours, and I think it's a bit early
yet to be in DST. Here in NZ we go to NZDST at the end of September.

--

Colin D
Old August 9th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Jeff R.

ColinD wrote:
Jeff, your date header shows UTC+10 hours, and I think it's a bit
early yet to be in DST. Here in NZ we go to NZDST at the end of
September.

*blush*

Brain-fart.

Of course it isn't DST here now. Its the middle of bl**dy winter.
My mistake.

I am GMT+10

7 deg C in my house this morning.
(though quite nice outside, as I type)

Anyways - things are bound to warm up soon... :-)

--
Jeff R.
(9 hours and 16 minutes and counting)
Old August 9th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
DRS

Default LOL

"Charles" wrote in message

[...]

The ABN lookup

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/%28cj...1%29/main.aspx

Your search for Ryadia Pty Ltd found no matching records.

WHY?????????????????

Because it was only registered 3 days before your post:

Extracted from ASIC's database at AEST 11:52:46 on 07/08/2009

Name: RYADIA PTY LTD
ACN: 138 464 472

Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
Registration Date: 05/08/2009
Next Review Date: 05/08/2010
Locality of Registered Office: Birkdale QLD 4159
Jurisdiction: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Old August 9th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Doug Jewell[_3_]

The pixel Bandit wrote:

*Last warning:*
Get rid of that part of your website that contains copyright material
belonging to me that you are using in a derogatory manner intended to
damage my reputation ...*before midnight on 9th August 2009*

7 Hours after the deadline and not only is the site still
there, it's 4 days since D-Mac has posted. My guess is we
won't hear from him until November, when we'll hear some
lame excuse about him travelling the world. Course the only
travel he does is in his mind, with fairies. Just like when
he picks up his little Kodak Easyshare, he thinks he has a D3.

Hey Jeff, if you close your eyes and imagine real hard, you
might be able to tune in to D-Mac's fantasy world and
pretend you are being sued by him.
Old August 10th 09, 07:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Jeff R.

Doug Jewell wrote:

Hey Jeff, if you close your eyes and imagine real hard, you
might be able to tune in to D-Mac's fantasy world and
pretend you are being sued by him.

Oh I have.
I have.

I've already spent half my settlement.

Catch is... what the heck am I going to do with barnacle-encrusted
catamaran? I have no interest in sailing vessels. Anybody wanna buy a
cheap boat?

Now if Doug was into aircraft....

dreams... a la Doug-style

sigghhhh..

--
Jeff R.
+ 16 hrs and 12 minutes

Old August 10th 09, 07:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Charles[_3_]

DRS wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

[...]

The ABN lookup

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/%28cj...1%29/main.aspx

Your search for Ryadia Pty Ltd found no matching records.

WHY?????????????????

Because it was only registered 3 days before your post:

Extracted from ASIC's database at AEST 11:52:46 on 07/08/2009

Name: RYADIA PTY LTD
ACN: 138 464 472

Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
Registration Date: 05/08/2009
Next Review Date: 05/08/2010
Locality of Registered Office: Birkdale QLD 4159
Jurisdiction: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Same day the email sent to

as refered to here
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug-02.html

interesting!!!!
Old August 11th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Robert Coe

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:44:10 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:
: On Aug 8, 8:27*pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
: Annika1980 wrote:
: On Aug 8, 7:58 pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
: As I type, it's 10:27 am AEDST, so:
: ...
: --
: Jeff R.
: (13 hours and 33 minutes to go)-
:
: Ah, 14 hours then. On my end it shows your post as 8:27 PM on August
: 8.
: Since Douggie's been spending so much time in the USA of late
: (allegedly) perhaps he'll grant you a 14 hour reprieve before he sues
: your ass into oblivion.
:
: I'm amazed that we haven't seen even one photo from Douggie's trip to
: the United States and not one from his new D3 that he got (allegedly)
: 10 days ago. Also, I guess he was so busy arranging exhibitions at
: all of his New York City galleries that he didn't even have time to
: give me a ring.
: You know how those whirlwind art tours go .... one minute you're in
: New York City, the next you're in Toronto, Paris, or Venice.

Well, the place to be this weekend was in Williamstown, Massachusetts for the
Edward Steichen exhibit. So my wife and I headed up there and took it in (and
took a few pictures for the Shoot-In while we were at it). Some of Steichen's
work is superb; most of it is quite imaginative for its time; and all of it is
interesting for its role in the history of American photography. But let me
say this: nobody better tell me, ever again, that any of my Shoot-In pictures
are underexposed!

All kidding aside, do old prints tend to darken with time? One unquestionable
advantage of digital photography is that it should be possible to know, far
into the future, exactly what the photographer intended.

Bob
Old August 12th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Jeff R.

Robert Coe wrote:

All kidding aside, do old prints tend to darken with time? One
unquestionable advantage of digital photography is that it should be
possible to know, far into the future, exactly what the photographer
intended.

Bob

In my experience, they bleach with time - get lighter, that is.
The ones I didn't fix properly develop hypo stains, and the white areas go
yellow.

Other funny colours develop over time depending on the chemistry I used and
the care I took in washing and stop-bathing. Some of my prints get pink
patches! (go figure!)
Plastic-coated paper is affected far less.

Overall, though, I find they lighten, not darken.
Modern inkjet prints definitely fade (go lighter).

Others may differ.

--
Jeff R.

Old August 13th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Jeff R.

-hh wrote:
BTW, I take it that the so-called deadline has passed and nothing has
happened?

-hh

Uh huh.
Nearly four days, but we're very patient here.

--
Jeff R.