[review] "The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers"by Scott Kelby

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 20th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Alan Browne

Default [review] "The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers"by Scott Kelby

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Better Info" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:33:35 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

* Better Info wrote :
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:08:45 -0500, tony cooper
wrote:

Better Info

I have no need to try to pawn off bad photography bounded in an
instructional book to try to make all that wasted time and effort
with a
camera worth it. My photography stands on its own merit. I don't
have to
trick anyone into buying it.

What if everyone was downloading your photography for free off
binary groups when you were trying to sell it?

Then I stop selling it publicly, just as I have for that very reason.
They're now by private sale only, in limited editions. It's not my loss,
it's everyone else's loss. I could care less if I sell any more of my
photography. I already earned more than I can ever use in a lifetime.

Judging by those photography instructional books, the photography world
would be a much better place if those authors pulled their books
permanently. They're not even worth stealing. If it ain't worth stealing,
it sure as hell ain't worth buying.

Douggie ??

Sounded that way to me.